• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bellatrix

• gagalovesme

• jackoajl

• elixt

She is definately adding more dates :-D  she put on twitter that the tour is worldwide and she'll be doing Europe etc.. so no need to worry!!

oh has she said that it's definitely worldwide? that gives me some hope! 

Bellatrix

oh has she said that it's definitely worldwide? that gives me some hope! 

Yes, I remember that she tweeted some countries a while ago. UK and Norway were two of them. :)

HausOfHarlow

she's doing a good number of US dates!! 48 i counted. So excited she's coming to Charlotte + Jacksonville! I wanna go to both!

ProudUnicorn

YASSSS! Buying tickets early with my AMerican Express card. Wisconsin date seem so far away, but June 2014 will come fast!

Bellatrix

So CTTT is out now in US and Canada :party:

Let's just hope that this week will go fast so the rest of us can enjoy it too!

So CTTT is out now in US and Canada :party:

Let's just hope that this week will go fast so the rest of us can enjoy it too!

I thought it was out today in all countries now? It's out in the UK now, they changed the date from 14th October! I'm just waiting for my copy to arrive in the post, the wait is killing me!

Bellatrix

I thought it was out today in all countries now? It's out in the UK now, they changed the date from 14th October! I'm just waiting for my copy to arrive in the post, the wait is killing me!

What? Noo. The rest of us still has to wait for September 30th, but the physical CDs don't come until October 2nd :(

Happy for you though :)

Tbh I never understood the point of seperating releases like this. Is any good coming out of it?

What? Noo. The rest of us still has to wait for September 30th, but the physical CDs don't come until October 2nd :(

Happy for you though :)

Tbh I never understood the point of seperating releases like this. Is any good coming out of it?

Oh that's terrible! Yeah I don't get the point of that either, it just makes fans frustrated haha! I'd be so annoyed if gaga ever did something like that xD

Bellatrix

Oh that's terrible! Yeah I don't get the point of that either, it just makes fans frustrated haha! I'd be so annoyed if gaga ever did something like that xD

Exactly! Haha me too! xD

anyone have this article scan bigger? i want to read it

tumblr_mtl8mwxx7M1qlrtq2o3_400.jpgtumblr_mtl8mwxx7M1qlrtq2o2_500.jpgtumblr_mtl8mwxx7M1qlrtq2o1_500.jpg

WTF!!! :dead:  She looks so young and good!!!  :legend:

Bellatrix

It’s official, Cher has announced that she will kick off her “Dressed To Kill†49 city North American Tour beginning in Phoenix on March 22nd with stops in NY, LA, Boston, Las Vegas, and other cities across the US and Canada.  A full list of “Dressed to Kill†tour dates and cities can be found below. For ticket information, please go to Cher.com

This makes me feel a bit worried. It sounds like that list is the full and complete list :(