• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bellatrix

• gagalovesme

• jackoajl

• elixt

I hope it doesn't flop and end up ignored by the GP :ohno:

It will if Cher doesn't smarten up and release material promptly rather than it linger around long after it was even a big deal. :nails:

What's up with Cher and her team when it comes to her music? We've been talking about TGT for 2 years now it seems and I don't think anyone is even gonna give a **** when or if it ever gets a release. The same goes for the new material. :nails:

I just want Cher to have a nice comeback chartwise. I'm not one to usually be interested in charts and such, but when it comes to a legend making a music return after such a long time, I wish her success. :nails:

Edited by justmikey

She's been in the industry for centuries, surely she knows how to play the game by now? I hope her team gets their act together and make sure she gets the right exposure and the right release timings.

Stanning for her comeback.

A King With No Crown

It was a long time ago she was relevant and active in the industry, the rules of the game have changed drastically since then.

And let's face it, time has passed for her and for her material, this is not a track that could possibly see any major success.

It was a long time ago she was relevant and active in the industry, the rules of the game have changed drastically since then.

And let's face it, time has passed for her and for her material, this is not a track that could possibly see any major success.

I promise you it will be major club hit, especially gay clubs.

A King With No Crown

ProudUnicorn

This sounds so RedOne? Is he the producer?

cause I already like the song!

Nope! It was by Paul Oakenfold and Matt Morris, two amazing producers who you should check out. Paul has been huge in the trance/house scene for a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time.

Gagaloo911

Sounds great!! :party:

And I gotta say it's much better than Gimme All Your Luvin'...

This tbh.

It's so epic imo. I love it. Dat voice

Makes me very excited to hear The Greatest Thing :legend:

I promise you it will be major club hit, especially gay clubs.

It will for sure. But it's Cher tho

imasugarush

I hate the repetitiveness of the chorus and the fact the tone of the melody sames in the same sort of place in it. But yeah, gay clubs will love it.

bornthiswayD

Nope! It was by Paul Oakenfold and Matt Morris, two amazing producers who you should check out. Paul has been huge in the trance/house scene for a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time.

Woo thank you!

• 1 month later...