đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicole Scherzinger "Anti-Party Anthem"

Teletubby

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
30 minutes ago, Edu said:

It was released and then deleted. Reading comprehension is key.

But you didn't read. The song was nowhere to be found because it was deleted. It was released then deleted, and not released on major platforms. Therefore, the song is nowhere to be found

Reading comprehension is key 

End Racism Now

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
21 minutes ago, U-GO-BOY said:

Killer Love was such a Bad Romance rip-off in terms of production. RedOne really was lazy that day. Still like that song though :flop:

It's not my favourite I must say... but RedOne has been lazy for a long time now :selena:

End Racism Now

7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

But you didn't read. The song was nowhere to be found because it was deleted. It was released then deleted, and not released on major platforms. Therefore, the song is nowhere to be found

Reading comprehension is key 

At one point the song was made available and no one seemed to have noticed until now, that's what I referred to in my initial post. It's not brain surgery, love. :selena:

🌹 free britney 🌹

bryanspears
8 hours ago, glagerfeld said:

I was expecting more PCD after React :(

React and Genetics deserved SO much better and I bopped to them for months straight and then....nothing. I just found it odd they made it a whole big production they were back and then crickets again

Teletubby

snippet leaked

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

full song leaked and there are rumors Nicole will not release it
(maybe because she sings about staying in, dancing at home while she is still traveling all around the world :stalkga:)
asa-1.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• 1 month later...
bionic
On 3/5/2021 at 6:15 PM, 777777777777777777 said:

It seems this song will be released.

Nicole released her wine this month: “Anti-Party” Red Blend By Nicole Scherzinger https://nockingpointwines.com/product/anti-party-red-blend-by-nicole-scherzinger/
Bez-nazwy-3.jpg
anti-party-wine-3-1024x682.jpg

It’s going to be a complementary cheese :neyde: 

buy bionic

bionic
4 minutes ago, Levine said:

What the Red Flame is going on in here?

Nicole cancelled her new era hours after launching it

buy bionic

Archived