💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Misheard lyrics

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

Ok, I hope this is the right category to post this (wasn´t quite sure)

When you listen to a song the first time, you don´t always read the lyrics right away, right? What are Gaga lyrics that you got wrong and were surprised when you read them and noticed you´ve been singing it wrong the whole time? :wtfga:

Or maybe even lyrics that sound different than what they actually are...

I´ll start with "Stupid Love" - when I heard it the first times I always thought she sang "Nobody's gonna kill me, if I don't open the door!"  And I was like:  "Damn straight, then just leave the door closed and they won´t kill ya girl!" :huntyga:  Stay right behind that closed door and you´ll be fine....  :ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

Venus - I wonder if disco be loved

DITD - Work your blond with Chef Ramsey will hunt like Liberace

Find your freedom in your music find your jesus find your cupid

Fun Tonight - and IIII feelly the feelly ma feelly le feelly with yoouuu

You don't think I can control my pee

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Babylon Dynasty
23 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

Ok, I hope this is the right category to post this (wasn´t quite sure)

When you listen to a song the first time, you don´t always read the lyrics right away, right? What are Gaga lyrics that you got wrong and were surprised when you read them and noticed you´ve been singing it wrong the whole time? :wtfga:

Or maybe even lyrics that sound different than what they actually are...

I´ll start with "Stupid Love" - when I heard it the first times I always thought she sang "Nobody's gonna kill me, if I don't open the door!"  And I was like:  "Damn straight, then just leave the door closed and they won´t kill ya girl!" :huntyga:  Stay right behind that closed door and you´ll be fine....  :ladyhaha:

I misheard one part on Replay, the part of: your monsters torture me, I heard Little monsters torture me, and I was SHOOK LMAO

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Mother of Puppies
4 minutes ago, hed art said:

I just did by putting it on my playlist and now listening to it ... is that enough?

Mother of Puppies
On 12/30/2020 at 8:09 PM, Tinnitus15 said:

dj khaled GIF by Music Choice
afentis if it’s Gaga and she gets banned from her own fan site again 

I just read that... what do you mean by "AGAIN" ? Have I missed anything? Was she ever on here?

JINNOCIDE
16 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

I just read that... what do you mean by "AGAIN" ? Have I missed anything? Was she ever on here?

Yes, she leaked the demo of "Aura" herself, which lead to her ban (because you can't post leaks).

OT: I read once and now I can't hear Alice without the "My name isn't Dallas" line :neyde:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Tinnitus15
18 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

When she leaked aura she was banned 

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, JINNOCIDE said:

Yes, she leaked the demo of "Aura" herself, which lead to her ban (because you can't post leaks).

OT: I read once and now I can't hear Alice without the "My name isn't Dallas" line :neyde:

hahahah that´s so funny... is there still the thread or post that she posted? And what was her name on here? I would looooove to see that... this is hilarious LOL getting banned by her own fanbase (without them knowing at first right?)

Did she mention this in an interview or on her insta or somewhere?

Archived