💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Did you like Katy’s pixie cut era

Lighter

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

I don't think it compliments her face, at all. But the color is good, when she has medium or long hair blonde wigs/ extensions she looks stunning.

katy-perry11.jpg

Katy-Perry-Shoulder-Length-Platinum-Blon

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon Dynasty

I love it, my fav cut and album:kara:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

deletedacct
2 hours ago, Lighter said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ98_7HEH7zGv-pMqbjZ1x

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwvXSPcWj0hsETty6Y-hr

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw_JBbO-Ocl2gysxDWHfR

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWHjRTQDL0TNed2_D2vA8

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ72fOBaGNYRVQTbEfCoLT

The fact that a haircut caused the biggest female pop star’s downfall sounds so crazy

Katy is beautiful. As Katy said in the Witness 360 therapist interview , she didn’t feel like being Katy Perry anymore. She wanted to do something, anything to be Katherine Hudson. She felt like a character and a product. She had to change something iconic about herself for her own mental health. None of this was the question, lol. Ultimately , I respect the decision, and no , I don’t think it’s an attractive style on her. 

BABYL0N

Everyone missed black hair/brunette Katy and I think if she would come back with it, it will be too late 

HookerDotGov

I always liked her hair. It was never the hair that made her career dip...it was the music (and the loss of some of her core collaborators her first 3 albums). 

Lighter
48 minutes ago, Cav said:

She had to change something iconic about herself for her own mental health.

and it didn’t work out then she fell into further depression. crazzyy time:deadbanana:

Galvon

It fits her goofy personality, but it's not very sexy on her. The dark pixicut looks better on her indeed, but it's just that particular look that is amazing. I'm not sure if it would look just as great if she wore something else or another short black hairstyle. Blonde is not bad but I prefer the colder tones over the warm yellowish tones. Tho it depends on her tan. And she needs a bit of roots.

JINNOCIDE

I think it's very cute. The black one posted in the first page nailed it.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Anderson123

I've never liked Katy Perry but the fact that she got that haircut made me feel like she was doing it on purpose to p*ss me off. :triggered: She's gorgeous but short hair is clearly not her best style. And that wasn't the cause of her "downfall", it was the lack of Dr. Luke.

This is really good btw:

Katy-Perry-Shoulder-Length-Platinum-Blon

Midnightrush891

No, please go back to the original long black hair. I feel like it was best for her. No shade no tea, just some friendly advice. Welcome to my Ted talk. And whatever else.

Archived