💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Billie Releases “Slowed & Reverb” And “Sped Up” Versions

Ronnie

Featured Posts

Ronnie
Posted (edited)

Billie just dropped 2 new versions of HMHAS Only available until 9pm PST tomorrow.

The battle continues…….

War Battle GIF by ImproVivencia

Edited by Ronnie
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 10
  • Shook 1

FATCAT

She better put them out on spotify :vegas:

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 6

InTheCloset

I love how the pop girls are fighting. Brings back old times. 

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

ssslyboy
Posted (edited)

I will CACKLE if this all works and Taylor is blocked. :ladyhaha:

Edited by ssslyboy
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 20
  • Sad 1

PartySick

I still don't really get the hype for these kinds of "remixes" and I'm definitely not ok with them coming from official sources :laughga:

It's something the TikTok/YouTube kids do to avoid copyright strikes, sis. Coming from the artists themselves just...Idk :rip: It screams cheap and inauthentic. If you want a fast song with a chipmunk voice then you should have made one in the first place. Don't slap an audacity filter on your music and try to make a buck out of it.

I hate how the music industry's soul is legit dying in front of all of us and we're just going "yasss dethrone Taylor queen". Whatever happened to the days where they had to claw remix albums out of artists' hands 'cause said artists were so committed to their projects retaining their vision? Artistic integrity isn't gonna make it to 2025 I fear :rip:

💚
  • Like 9
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Morphine Prince

Normally I’d be opposed to this but it would be amazing if Taylor is dethroned from the #1 spot after her antics. 

Unfortunately, I think Taylor has that #1 on lock. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Morphine Prince

I also don’t think this is the same as Taylor at all. Fighting for #1 when someone like Taylor is purposefully out to block you after them being #1 for a month… I’d release 30 songs and 50 versions as well. 

• Like 14
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4

LadyxGaGa
20 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I still don't really get the hype for these kinds of "remixes" and I'm definitely not ok with them coming from official sources :laughga:

It's something the TikTok/YouTube kids do to avoid copyright strikes, sis. Coming from the artists themselves just...Idk :rip: It screams cheap and inauthentic. If you want a fast song with a chipmunk voice then you should have made one in the first place. Don't slap an audacity filter on your music and try to make a buck out of it.

I hate how the music industry's soul is legit dying in front of all of us and we're just going "yasss dethrone Taylor queen". Whatever happened to the days where they had to claw remix albums out of artists' hands 'cause said artists were so committed to their projects retaining their vision? Artistic integrity isn't gonna make it to 2025 I fear :rip:

NO FR THIS 

like regardless of ur fav this does scream cheap and like they are all going on world tours there surely isn’t that much money lost in a sped/slowed/reversed version 

is there??

• Like 1

LadyxGaGa

wait no even as a billie stan she is selling them separately so that’s kinda sus 

• Like 1

LadyxGaGa

the slowed and reverbed are sold  separately as the sped up one 

SharGaga
Posted (edited)

Billie should never ever call out artists for releasing different versions for numbers again. She's such a hypocrite. I'm glad Gaga & Taylor never stooped so low as to release slowed and sped up versions. It cheapens your art imo and reeks of desperation. If the 23 versions according to HDD is true, this makes it 25 versions. 

GN95s-2-Xk-AAt3r-Z.jpgGOO6-IFcbk-AE-yi7.jpg

Edited by SharGaga
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

PartySick
Just now, LadyxGaGa said:

NO FR THIS 

like regardless of ur fav this does scream cheap and like they are all going on world tours there surely isn’t that much money lost in a sped/slowed/reversed version 

is there??

I just miss when artists were more protective of their work :sleep:

Like, it took them years to convince MJ to do a remix album and even then, he demanded to release new music with it. When he rehearsed for a tour, he'd direct the band to play the songs the way he made them. No deviations, no substitutions, 'cause the music was perfect to begin with. If he were alive and making music today and someone asked him to release a "slowed and reverb" version of his songs? He would have shot them :icant:

But even so, something like this should be a little "oh hey I was playing around and made this, here's a youtube playlist" or whatever and posted on the artist's personal channel as a fun bonus. To make this an official release? A limited release at that? Yuck...

Make an album, release the album, let the charts fall where they do. Who cares how your music charts if it's a good album? Desperate moves like this just expose where an artist and their team's real priorities are.

💚
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

LadyxGaGa
Just now, PartySick said:

I just miss when artists were more protective of their work :sleep:

Like, it took them years to convince MJ to do a remix album and even then, he demanded to release new music with it. When he rehearsed for a tour, he'd direct the band to play the songs the way he made them. No deviations, no substitutions, 'cause the music was perfect to begin with. If he were alive and making music today and someone asked him to release a "slowed and reverb" version of his songs? He would have shot them :icant:

But even so, something like this should be a little "oh hey I was playing around and made this, here's a youtube playlist" or whatever and posted on the artist's personal channel as a fun bonus. To make this an official release? A limited release at that? Yuck...

Make an album, release the album, let the charts fall where they do. Who cares how your music charts if it's a good album? Desperate moves like this just expose where an artist and their team's real priorities are.

EXACTLY SPILL THE TEA

we used to have mariah back in the studio being like they want a remix? we redoing the song. oh u ain’t just relooping my vocals we doing new runs new vocals. like her remixes are immaculate to me 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Morphine Prince
10 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Billie should never ever call out artists for releasing different versions for numbers again. She's such a hypocrite. I'm glad Gaga & Taylor never stooped so low as to release slowed and sped up versions. It cheapens your art imo and reeks of desperation. 

She was talking about packaging. These are digital versions. 

If y’all are gonna come for Billie at least be truthful. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 12

PartySick
Just now, LadyxGaGa said:

EXACTLY SPILL THE TEA

we used to have mariah back in the studio being like they want a remix? we redoing the song. oh u ain’t just relooping my vocals we doing new runs new vocals. like her remixes are immaculate to me 

And that's how it's done :vegas:

Let me go listen to Janet's Together Again remixes and finish my laundry so I can go to bed ffs

💚
  • YAAAS 3