Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Billie Eilish - LUNCH (BILLIE BY FINNEAS)

Westerosi

Featured Posts

Westerosi

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

RAMROD

:stupidoreo:

So many new versions :party:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PartySick

Um...what exactly is the point of this? :chica:

💚

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Live video version when she premiered it last week but song is not live :icant: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SharGaga
Posted (edited)

I really love Billie's album but this is getting really desperate. Taylor really exposed Billie's hypocrisy when she implied she doesn't ''care'' about charts. 23 versions available according to HDD, stationhead listening parties, signing plastic wrap, lamour extended version, discounted on iTunes & Target, listening party versions, vocal only versions, paint splatter cds, signed cds, album bundles. If Taylor did all these things during release week she'd probably do 3M+ lmao. If she doesn't get the #1 after this i'd be pretty shocked. 

Edited by SharGaga
  • LMAO 2

PartySick
3 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

I really love Billie's album but this is getting really desperate. Taylor really exposed Billie's hypocrisy when she implied she doesn't ''care'' about charts. 23 versions available according to HDD, stationhead listening parties, signing plastic wrap, lamour extended version, discounted on iTunes & Target, listening party versions, vocal only versions, paint splatter cds, signed cds, album bundles. If Taylor did all these things during release week she'd probably do 3M+ lmao. If she doesn't get the #1 after this i'd be pretty shocked. 

Don't you complain about people bringing up Taylor? And then you're here in a Billie thread...bringing up Taylor? :laughga:

💚
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 5

PartySick
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Live video version when she premiered it last week but song is not live :icant: 

Oh :rip:

💚

SharGaga
Posted (edited)
Just now, PartySick said:

Don't you complain about people bringing up Taylor? And then you're here in a Billie thread...bringing up Taylor? :laughga:

Nope just all the unnecessary Taylor related threads like if she's shipping CD's or something irrelevant but when Billie pulls out all of the stops its crickets. On top of some of the obvious flamebait threads against Taylor.

Edited by SharGaga

Anderson123
23 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Girl you need to chill. You’re calling Billie pretentious in one thread and then this for the usual promo one does for music. It’s the release week of her album of course they’re gonna be promoting it.

• Like 7

SharGaga
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Girl you need to chill. You’re calling Billie pretentious in one thread and then this for the usual promo one does for music. It’s the release week of her album of course they’re gonna be promoting it.

I'm rooting for her sis. But the discounts all over the board have nothing to do with promoting it. It's rather a desperate last minute attempt at a #1. Nothing wrong with that except for her previous comments about artists doing things for numbers and charts. I just wish her actions would match her words. The truth is she does care about charts and will release up to 23 versions if that's what it takes.

• Like 1

Anderson123
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

I'm rooting for her sis. But the discounts all over the board have nothing to do with promoting it. It's rather a desperate last minute attempt at a #1. Nothing wrong with that except for her previous comments about artists doing things for numbers and charts. I just wish her actions would match her words. The truth is she does care about charts and will release up to 23 versions if that's what it takes.

If the race is that close to a #1 like her previous two albums it's understandable they'd try to push it a bit more, after all she's part of a major record label, she has a team of people working with her. And I don't think it's been desperate what she's been doing these days. That extended remix is there for streaming, it's not like she's attaching the whole album with that as bonus track for a limited time. The isolated vocals were free if you already got the digital album, etc. the vinyl variants well how many times are we going to talk about the whole point of her doing her part to not be wasteful, etc.

At the end of the day a #1 or #2 wont matter for more than a few days to get the stans talking. The music is great and it's all that matters to me. I really do hope she gets it but Taylor's fans are insanely loyal to whatever she keeps releasing as extra and extra and extra.

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 3

SharGaga
Just now, Anderson123 said:

If the race is that close to a #1 like her previous two albums it's understandable they'd try to push it a bit more, after all she's part of a major record label, she has a team of people working with her. And I don't think it's been desperate what she's been doing these days. That extended remix is there for streaming, it's not like she's attaching the whole album with that as bonus track for a limited time. The isolated vocals were free if you already got the digital album, etc. the vinyl variants well how many times are we going to talk about the whole point of her doing her part to not be wasteful, etc.

At the end of the day a #1 or #2 wont matter for more than a few days to get the stans talking. The music is great and it's all that matters to me. I really do hope she gets it but Taylor's fans are insanely loyal to whatever she keeps releasing as extra and extra and extra.

Billie just released slowed down & sped up digital album versions on her website. For Billie's sake I hope she gets it. Doing all this just to miss the #1 by a small margin would be uneventful.

• Love 1

Anderson123
36 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Billie just released slowed down & sped up digital album versions on her website. For Billie's sake I hope she gets it. Doing all this just to miss the #1 by a small margin would be uneventful.

Hope she gets it! Such a shame it’s only available in the USA I’d have bought them. 

Westerosi
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

I'm still trying to figure that one out.

I seriously cannot wait for LG7 because I just have this feeling that Gaga is going to give us some beautiful live vocals/visuals.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Love 1