💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift discounts "Fortnight" to keep it in the top 10 on Hot 100

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

GOJslgWagAAFAXm?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 32
  • YAAAS 1

Auralegends

Now Billie has to release yet another version of her songs to deal with this 

• Like 1

PMM

she's not that chart obsessed my ass 

I Am a Joke
  • Like 9
  • LMAO 15
  • Thanks 5

NATAH

@SharGaga what was you saying earlier when you called billie desperate for discounting her music? :icant:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 6

River

I'd rather listen to this version, thank you

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

SharGaga
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, NATAH said:

@SharGaga what was you saying earlier when you called billie desperate for discounting her music? :icant:

One pretends not to care about numbers and charts and disses others who do while the other never said such thing. Also this is a single not a whole ass album that's been out a few days. I hope Billie will be satisfied with a 25 version discounted #1 album tho. Anyway I'm tired. Y'all won. Aren't we getting HDD numbers tomorrow? I don't care either way. I enjoyed both their albums. *logs off*

Edited by SharGaga
  • LMAO 5

Ororo Munroe

I just don’t get it. if she’s such an universally loved artist and every release of hers is such a big deal, why does she need to release remixes, discount her songs and pull all of these antics to keep her new song in top 10 after just 4 weeks of release? 

back in my day if a song was popular it was everywhere, that’s why it’s called a hit. 

• Like 20
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 12

Shakmasda

uhmm...Born this way tactics huh?...never original I guess...lol

bionic

Everybody says she's all about money but this is proof that she really just wants her fans to be able to access her music :nick: 

buy bionic
  • LMAO 23
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
9 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

One pretends not to care about numbers and charts and disses others who do while the other never said such thing. Also this is a single not a whole ass album that's been out a few days. I hope Billie will be satisfied with a 25 version discounted #1 album tho.

girl... is taylor paying your bills or something cus even i wouldn't defend Gaga this desperately :icant:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 16
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Levine
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

I just don’t get it. if she’s such an universally loved artist and every release of hers is such a big deal, why does she need to release remixes, discount her songs and pull all of these antics to keep her new song in top 10 after just 4 weeks of release? 

back in my day if a song was popular it was everywhere, that’s why it’s called a hit. 

It happens when you are not able to get an organic and universal hit. At least she's self conscious.

Edited by Levine
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Fck I luv Art
Posted (edited)

I'm a gen Z, I remember when I was a kid and that everyone talked about Gaga and I used to love her and I still adore her a lot, she's defo my fav. :holdmyhand:

But I happy to see that Billie this new rising star which is talented, pretty, funny and relatable is the superstar of my generation.

I was 13yo when I heard about her music and everything, I fell in love with her rebellious style and her music, she was my fav. I can't lie to you guys I tried to act rebellious too sometimes by mimicry (spoiler alert it was cringe lol :billie:). But I remember that so many things made me so upset about society oversexualizing women and the way how ppl tries to put down women who aren't considered as enough pretty. Seeing a girl like Billie who did not give a sh... about beauty standards and acted so cool made me felt a little more confident.

Now I'm 18 yo, and I can fully understand that she was even more than a symbole of "rebellions" or of an angry and melancholic girl, now I realize that she's a "stone free" (ref to Jimi Hendrix :teehee:) she's an independent woman who truly promote authenticity, liberty and that's a reason why I love her artistry. Her and her brother were maybe privileged, but it doesn't mean they're lazy or anything, they use this advantage to push the limits of the music and Billie has this artistic sensitivity that she can't simply not exploit.

Billie the queen of the 20s decade :holdmyhand:

Edited by Fck I luv Art
Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

MonsterJay

Oh god, this whole situation smells...

Season 3 Smell GIF by Nanalan'

Taylucifer

Billie and Taylor low-key beefing but not saying anything about each other is kinda gorgina and really driving both of their sales

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1