💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi got inspired by today’s event to record music again

Kimmo

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

Why can’t she just get the aliens to fight against the Trumpets for us????

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Another cringe Mr. President song? No thanks...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BornAsUnic0rn

Like her or not (I actually don’t) but didn’t Gaga get inspired by BLM and the murder of Trayvon Martin for Angel Down? In challenging times artists get inspired to create and say something meaningful. Why is it suddenly bad when Demi does it?

coolninjaguy

isn't she an isra*l supporter and wasn't she exposed just a year back for going on a propoganda trip sponsored by the isra*li government to talk about what a "magical place" that area is when millions of innocent palestinians face persecution 24/7 365 :smh: 

coolninjaguy
8 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Like her or not (I actually don’t) but didn’t Gaga get inspired by BLM and the murder of Trayvon Martin for Angel Down? In challenging times artists get inspired to create and say something meaningful. Why is it suddenly bad when Demi does it?

because it's not coming from the heart and she'll throw everything at saving her flopping career... gaga has made some questionable choices throughout her career but she's also been an activist since day 1

Jose P
12 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

It’s the timing. She’s saying this when it hasn’t even been a full day since the event, so it comes off as she’s just trying to profit from it. Idk, maybe she isn’t. But there’s a time for everything you know? Tons of artists have made political songs about certain tragic or unfortunate events, but they don’t announce it like 6 hours (or less) after such event has happened :messga: 

6 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

It's more that she announced it on the same day it happened. It makes her look opportunistic, whether she is in her heart or not. It may just be a fiery spirit or impulsive nature to blurt that out, but people are likely to react "Geez, sis, right now, already?" in a way that's suspicious of her motives.

There's a difference that time makes, that softens the immediate appearance of the behavior. Waiting until later to say "I was inspired by the happenings on the day of ____" makes one look reflective. Announcing it right away feels more like "Ooo I'm gonna capitalize off of this!" regardless of whether there are greedy/egotistical ulterior motives or not.

It would've been absolutely sh*tty of Gaga to say "Wow someone got shot? How awful, hey Little Monsters I'm gonna head to the studio right now to record a song about this!" But thankfully she did it in a way and at a time that was more socially graceful. Whether it's fair or not, that's the way it comes across to most people still processing everything.

⚡🐲

My Name Isnt Alice
16 hours ago, MillionReasons07 said:

I don't get why y'all tear her down for standing up and fit for the right thing?

If Gaga did this she would get a lot of praise. Commander In Chief was amazing.

Let her do the best she can and be happy that some famous people actually care about politics. 

I wonder what Gaga will do with this. One Instagram Story? One Tweet? 

Chill Relax GIF by wildKitty

COOOK
1 hour ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

It’s the delivery, paired with her long history of forcefully wanting validation for her advocacy. This comes off as pretentious and tone deaf, basically saying that her music’s what everybody needs right now :poot:

BornAsUnic0rn
7 minutes ago, COOOK said:

It’s the delivery, paired with her long history of forcefully wanting validation for her advocacy. It comes off as pretentious, basically saying this is what everybody wants from her :poot:

I get that and it does seem off. But people can’t say it’s shameful she exploits this for exposure/money/whatever but praise other major label artists for speaking out in their art. 

BornAsUnic0rn
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

i thought he was already in trouble after his presidency for other things tho? or am i mistaken?

He’s in trouble for a lot of state issues and private issues.

But he should be in trouble for attempting a coup, for election fraud, treason, calling for violence against the government and the American People and being a domestic threat. What happened today was terrorism. He called for this, and he’s to blame. So impeaching him is more than necessary for everything moving forward.

Archived