music news

Grammy Awards Postponed to March 14 / majority of performers secured

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

Disappointed but hopefully this means the show will be executed better in a few months.... 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

numb the flame

lol I suspect the remaining crumbs of a Chromatica era restart were planned around the Grammys and it would’ve all been in person promo, guess where is supposed to be Gaga in March? In Italy filming for Gucci. 

elijahfan

Meaning, they never had any intention of having a ceremony adapted to Covid? :excuseu: And they think everything's gonna be back to normal in March? Just cancel this ****-show already...

StrawberryBlond

I assumed it was already going to be a virtual ceremony anyway, so this is weird. It's hardly like the situation is going to be so much better in 2 months. Interesting to see how this will affect the promo schedules of artists across the board. I'm past the point of wondering if Gaga's going to be there now. I just want this ceremony over and done with as it was never going to be like ceremonies of old anyway.

Tinnitus15

Tbh I am concerned for the Gucci movie too...The situation in Italy is not good they have cases with the new COVID strain so it’s still risky 

Teletubby

Official Statement : The 2021 GRAMMYs have been postponed to Sunday, March 14, 2021 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Justin Drew Bieber
2 hours ago, numb the flame said:

lol I suspect the remaining crumbs of a Chromatica era restart were planned around the Grammys and it would’ve all been in person promo, guess where is supposed to be Gaga in March? In Italy filming for Gucci. 

Biiiiig things coming in June! :ally:

FFD266-C4-F096-4-A40-80-F2-4-D6-DECD61-F

zakariah

do they think that the covid situation in america is gonna suddenly decrease by March? lmao, it's definitely gonna get worse looking at how people behave over there

LaLuna

Who needs the Grammys anyway? Just cancel the damn thing, the world can live without it.

Archived