• Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

oh now look at how this makes all the sense in the world :lolly:

Teletubby

she will do anything to not promote 'positions'

mr.peter
2 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

This seems like someone just saw the ponytail and decided to make up a rumour.

I think her performance here was well received as well

GagaSine

I love the original movie, it was my obsession as a child and I would read/watch anything & everything related to Greek mythology.

As sick as I am of remakes and as generally ambivalent I am about Disney as a whole, I would be interested in watching a live action remake, depending on how they handle it and what direction they take.

Imo Ariana still has a very juvenile/childish presence, she’s always giving me Lolita & idk about her acting skills but I don’t think she would be a good fit for the character. However I would still watch it if she was a cast.

ToxicHot

She’s been wanting to do this role for a while now and she loves that one song from the movie! I would love to see it!!! :flutter::heart: 

Also..... Michael B. Jordan as Hercules? Man, he is SO sexy and fine, but I personally don’t see it. :selena: I think it would be cool though for him as an actor, I mean he was in 2 (or more?) superhero movies so I guess this isn’t too far-fetched. And, spoiler alert: This isn’t about race at all, before you trolls come at me with the “racist” insults. :awkney: Actually, now that I think about it, Hercules would be interesting with a live-action all-black cast.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

GagaSine
3 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

She’s been wanting to do this role for a while now and she loves that one song from the movie! I would love to see it!!! :flutter::heart: 

Also..... Michael B. Jordan as Hercules? Man, he is SO sexy and fine, but I personally don’t see it. :selena: I think it would be cool though for him as an actor, I mean he was in 2 (or more?) superhero movies so I guess this isn’t too far-fetched. And, spoiler alert: This isn’t about race at all, before you trolls come at me with the “racist” insults. :awkney: Actually, now that I think about it, Hercules would be interesting with a live-action all-black cast.

I think Michael B Jordan is a good choice because he definitely has a shy/nerdy presence as well as capable of being “hunky”, ripped and confident but still in a modest way. A good bridge between awkward teen Hercules and the adult hero, as portrayed in the animated movie.

I’m basing this on his performance in Chronicle where he was more of a sensitive nice guy.

dimitristhe

Ariana is the perfect Megara, they are both ponytail queens! 

Disney Applause GIF

Fun fact: Megara gave the name to my hometown. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

I definitely see it happening!!!! The Hercules better not be some kinda muscular dude tho.... he is HERCULES!! THE buff king! Taron Egerton???? 

bionic
16 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

I think her performance here was well received as well

Good but 0 emotions here, just like Beyonce

buy bionic

bionic
7 minutes ago, weed said:

I definitely see it happening!!!! The Hercules better not be some kinda muscular dude tho.... he is HERCULES!! THE buff king! Taron Egerton???? 

far too short 

buy bionic

Archived