💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantina

This wasn't a bad RuMix at all. I really did enjoy all their verses. Definitely better then S12,AS5 and UK2. Rose and Gottmik had my fave verses and Kandy looked the best. I am definitely Team Symone. Have been from day 1. Gottmik is my close 2nd. Can we talk about how gooooooood Symone looked on that final runway. She let those gurls have it :firega: Also, I can't believe I am saying this but Rose and Symone nailed that final lipsync. Was expecting Mik and Kandy to kill it ( especially Kandy since she slayed similar songs like this in the past). Not a bad Final 4 at all :applause:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

32 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I guess you didn't watch this show?

https://streamable.com/oor7ai

Well. I’ve only seen this season by clips tbh. But I payed WOW+ since I didn’t want too long for the season to be uploaded to netfix. And IM GAGGED by the pictures 

Levine

I never liked easy things, so I can't stand a Symone or Gottmik win because they were finalists the SECOND they were casted for this season. Are they bad queens? No, not at all. Are they the best of the 4? No, not at all.

Rosé is the whole package: she can sing, dance, lipsync, write a song etc but she has 0 chances and we all know why.

Juanlittlem

I just watched the episode and it was so weird to see Symone rehearsing her dance with a chair and then watching the actual performance and not having that be in it. :shrug:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Luke78619

Rosé and Symone did very well in Lucky, and Gottmik has improved quite a bit too, I wasn’t a particular fan of Kandy :sweat:

but I did dig her runway this week, the best wig she’s worn so far I think 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

CyanDante
2 hours ago, Levine said:

I never liked easy things, so I can't stand a Symone or Gottmik win because they were finalists the SECOND they were casted for this season. Are they bad queens? No, not at all. Are they the best of the 4? No, not at all.

Rosé is the whole package: she can sing, dance, lipsync, write a song etc but she has 0 chances and we all know why.

Yes. It is going to be hilarious we are probably going to have a winner who can't act, sing, dance, sew and isn't even that funny tbh. :rip:

The fact they had to have a mid tempo rumix and those individual lipsyncs at the end to hide certain queens is so hilarious to me. :toofunny:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Magic Mike
3 hours ago, Levine said:

we all know why

no, I’m actually afraid Rose wins 

Whole package: she can sing, she can perform, isn’t funny, she has horrible runways 

RAMROD

It seems easy for Symoné and Miik because they got the C.U.N.T. that Rosé lack, and some of y'all thinking Rosé is the deserving one? Please, she even got leverage from Ru with that unnecessary double win that she does not deserve :lmao: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

It seems easy for Symoné and Miik because they got the C.U.N.T. that Rosé lack, and some of y'all thinking Rosé is the deserving one? Please, she even got leverage from Ru with that unnecessary double win that she does not deserve :lmao: 

I mean, take that win out she still has the best track record out of the four. She's never been low except for the makeover challenge.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Bottom

the real winner of the season is miss tamisha iman, the season ended when she left, we are just settling for second best now

MV5BZDQ0MDkwN2MtN2NhMS00ZTlhLWJlMmUtYmQ5

CyanDante
30 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

You are talking about Gottmik and charisma in the same sentence? And unnecessary leverage when she should have been bottom 2 for discomentary and that commercial challenge? :billie: Even her ball challenge win is debatable. :ladyhaha:

CyanDante
18 minutes ago, Bottom said:

the real winner of the season is miss tamisha iman, the season ended when she left, we are just settling for second best now

MV5BZDQ0MDkwN2MtN2NhMS00ZTlhLWJlMmUtYmQ5

I think we can all agree with this. :tony:

Archived