💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Thomas P
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Track record doesn't matter, anyone who brings their A game on Lip Synch will win, haven't y'all learn already 13 seasons in? :bradley:

Well that might mean Kandy is winning cause the other three are far from the best lip-syncers this season has had, Kandy could beat all of them (except maybe Symone if she changes up her style a bit and doesn’t do the same thing again). 

I am completely fine with any of the top 4 winning. 

Spoiler

Rosé was actually an early favourite of mine. I know a lot of people weren’t really here for her, but I actually thought she was gonna make it all the way ever since Phenomenon happened. She isn’t the “best” at one thing on the show, but she’s a jack of all trades (very much like Aquaria with less taste in the fashion department). I would be ecstatic if she won (I also think she would be a great winner for a main season because I don’t know if she would translate amazingly to an All Stars season). 

Gottmik started as my second favourite of the season behind Symone but then quickly fell down my ranking. It wasn’t until Snatch Game happened that I really fell in love with her again. After that I’ve been able to see her for what she is: the goofy fashion queen, and as Bob has said, by far the funniest queen of the season. I love her, and I love everything she represents (I actually think it’s gonna be Gottmik’s to lose come finale). 

Kandy has grown on me so much. I liked her the first episode, but I grew tired of her by episode 2. I went from really disliking her to loving her though because I followed her on Instagram, and she’s genuinely a kind person with a big heart. As the season went on, I feel like she’s shown just that as well. I really doubt she’ll win for many reasons, but I do love her and feel bad that this awful fan base treated her the way they did (because no queen should ever go through anything remotely like that). 

Symone was my favourite day 1, she’s my favourite now. She is well-rounded and super talented. Like I said, it’s Gottmik’s to lose imo, but I want Symone to win the most out of everyone else. I think Symone would be great for an All Stars season (she would be like an Alaska or Shea), so I also wouldn’t be upset if she lost this time.  

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
2 hours ago, COOOK said:

Fans had to vote for Miss Congeniality up till S9, so after the Valentina thing they made the queens vote and decide who the Miss Congeniality of their season is (something that should've been like that since the beginning)...

I think they only changed it though because the fans hacked the system and made it so that 50,000 votes or something crazy like that went to The Vixen. 

Thomas P
35 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Exactly. Fans need to stop acting like the queens need to be nice because the fans are not nice at all.

COOOK
2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I think they only changed it though because the fans hacked the system and made it so that 50,000 votes or something crazy like that went to The Vixen. 

I'd honestly do the same for Kahmora... :bradley:

tenor.gif

I don't think Symone will win as she has been in the bottom 2 more than once :messga: shame as she would've been an incredible winner. My bets are Gottmik or Rose!

weed
4 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Rose has never won a lip-sync. So that’s that. Symone has it in the bag  

What? :air: Bianca never won a lip sync, Violet never won a lip sync

Jose P
5 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:
  Hide contents

Utica has been toxic though. Her "reads" were just mean and seeing her on it felt like she her humor was based on being mean, and I respect her quirkiness and her outside-of-the-box fashion... but her personality seemed really fake to me. Olivia seems sweet and I think she is sincere... 

I mean, is there anyone this season that is extremely congenial? They gave Valentina it for season 9... so maybe my guess isn't too far off. Either her or Tamisha Iman :vegas:   There hasn't been a Heidi this season unfortunately :selena:

To be fair, it’s hard to predict because the queens themselves are the ones who vote now, and we don’t see everything that goes down among them, only the edited finished product. It does seem to me like the queens don’t vibe with Utica that well, and there are rumors that she’s different when the cameras are off. Meanwhile everyone both in the season and from the outside have said that Olivia is genuinely a very nice person.

RahrahWitch

Not gonna lie I had to skip trough a lot of that episode, I feel like the acting challenges are getting harder to watch :wtf: 

3/4 of the Top four were predictable since day one with heavy edits/confessionals but glad to see Rose up there too. I'm rooting for Symone or Gottmik :heart:

alsemanche

I understand that she gets a lot of hate and bullying WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY HORRIBLE AND DISGUSTING but at the same time I really don't like her attitude sometimes (doesn't justify attacking her obviously)

and then there are 2 tweets of  her posting photos of her runways in reply to someone saying they dont know what she's serving with her bad runways (the train, beast, and pockets ones) like gurl... no one said you never had a good look 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I understand that she gets a lot of hate and bullying but at the same time I really don't like her attitude sometimes 

That's the biggest thing for me. Her attitude. She thinks she's all that, the bees knees. She has a really big ego and its something I don't like. Especially when there's nothing that special about her

End Racism Now

BUtterfield 8

Not ppl thinking the top 2 should be symone and gottmik

top 2 is symone and rosé 

Archived