💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

venuspop
2 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

Can we talk about how bad all the three lipsyncs were....

Imagine having three of the best Britney songs of all time and just walking and twirling, what a disappointment.

I was thinking this, but I mean the only real lipsync assassin we had got eliminated some time ago :neyde:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Concertaholic
2 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

Imagine having three of the best Britney songs of all time and just walking and twirling, what a disappointment.

The Britney lip sync we deserved :neyde:

RAMROD

THIS FITS WITH MY FANTASY!!!!! :woohoo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Louie
1 minute ago, venuspop said:

At the end of the day, regardless of what happened on the show you all better remember that you should NEVER spread hate to any of the queens and instead use that energy on supporting your favorite queen. :neyde:

I feel like the stage was too small than what the main stage is so they couldn't move that much.

Spoiler

Also sucks that Rosé had her ankle sprained.

Married the Night

I felt it the last lip sync was low energy. That’s the problem with all these reveals and gags. If they don’t work it ruins it. 

ManuelColon
3 minutes ago, venuspop said:

I was thinking this, but I mean the only real lipsync assassin we had got eliminated some time ago :neyde:

I don't understand how someone gets to lipsync to Work Bitch and does not bring it from the first second of the song, same with Till The World Ends, they are pure energy and power.

I really like Symone, but based on this specific finale I wouldn't crown anyone, Kandy was the only one that actually performed as a whole.

LaLuna
15 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

IKR? Why do they always f***up Britney songs :saladga:

venuspop
6 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

IKR? Why do they always f***up Britney songs :saladga:

and Gaga songs, the only Gaga song that was given justice was TEOFG with Yvie vs Brooke

Phantomhive
8 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

I don't understand how someone gets to lipsync to Work Bitch and does not bring it from the first second of the song, same with Till The World Ends, they are pure energy and power.

I really like Symone, but based on this specific finale I wouldn't crown anyone, Kandy was the only one that actually performed as a whole.

What did you expect? We got huge amounts of amazing lipsyncs this season because the assassins were getting eliminated :laughga:

Symone's strength in her lipsyncs is her overflowing charisma and Kandy can move a bit but she's no Latrice. I don't know what went through the producers heads that made them look at the top 4 and say "yeah this bunch can give us the ultimate serve of the season with britney's high energy/uptempo songs" :poot:

In I fly on wings of winter.

ManuelColon
4 minutes ago, Phantomhive said:

What did you expect? We got huge amounts of amazing lipsyncs this season because the assassins were getting eliminated :laughga:

Symone's strength in her lipsyncs is her overflowing charisma and Kandy can move a bit but she's no Latrice. I don't know what went through the producers heads that made them look at the top 4 and say "yeah this bunch can give us the ultimate serve of the season with britney's high energy/uptempo songs" :poot:

The thing is that if they focused more on doing the lipsync instead of making the best reveals we could have more deserving results, after season 9 everyone went crazy about doing reveals and that's why people like Asia got ****ed, because they put production first instead of what actually matters, performing.

venuspop
4 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

The thing is that if they focused more on doing the lipsync instead of making the best reveals we could have more deserving results, after season 9 everyone went crazy about doing reveals and that's why people like Asia got ****ed, because they put production first instead of what actually matters, performing.

I agree, Sasha set such a high bar on season 9 with her lip syncs (which this being the first time there was a lip sync for the crown didn't help) that the season 10 queens tried to do everything in their power to top that and ultimately failed, it basically was like season 9 - what to do, season 10 -  what not to do, and then season 11 queens took note so I guess it sort of worked out :oops:

LaLuna
19 minutes ago, venuspop said:

and Gaga songs, the only Gaga song that was given justice was TEOFG with Yvie vs Brooke

Yes, I thought of that as soon as posted my comment. Like, how did they actually manage to eff up Born This Way?  

venuspop
1 minute ago, LaLuna said:

Yes, I thought of that as soon as posted my comment. Like, how did they actually manage to eff up Born This Way?  

I'm still waiting for them to use an ARTPOP song for a lip sync, most ARTPOP songs would work 100% (applause, venus, donatella, swine, g.u.y. just to name a few)

Phantomhive
3 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

To be fair, each of them did like only 1 reveal on their lipsyncs so it wasn't as messy as S10. I don't think the reveals were the problem, all 4 of them just weren't able to deliver outstanding performances that do Britney's songs justice.

In I fly on wings of winter.

Archived