💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Thomas P

The elimination gutted me, but overall this was a lovely episode. It’s probably the best since Phenomenon, I really liked it!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine

I really enjoyed that episode! Great challenge, and I’m happy that Utica and Symone slayed :heart:

alsemanche

First of all Utica and Symone absolutely ate that challenge. I'm so happy to see Utica finally get the praise she deserves. 

The judging, as usual, has been complete BS. How do they decide to judge some group challenges where the queens need to rely on each other to perform as a group individually, but then choose to do this challenge's judgment in pairs when they literally could have all been judged individually? Olivia and Tina should have been in the bottom, and Tina should have gone home. Rosé looked nothing like Tina and her makeup was a disaster... She's known for being campy and wearing the same 3 colors but for some reason chose a rotten bed cover dress that has none of those colors?? It's so sad and unfair to see Denali leave now, she deserved more. 

Also am I the only one who saw nothing special in Kandy's work on Mik? The outfit looked like something Mik would have worn herself, and the makeup was so insignificant. It felt like Mik made over Kandy then didn't have enough time to her signature look so she painted herself in 2 minutes and walked the runway lmao. Then when she got called out for it, Kandy got super defensive and had a meltdown on stage of course. I'm tired of her tbh. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Mocchi

Best episode in drag race since ages ago! The challenge was great and the chemistry between all the pairs was awesome. Utica and Symone were in another level, pure perfection to me! So sad with Denali leaving though, she was in the top3 for the season to me after Symone and Olivia 

Can I confess I am starting to like Kandy? 🙈 She is like a Vanjie part 2, we all know she won't win but it's a reality show after all and she knows how to entertain 

Dominic

Ugh I hope Kandy goes soon, ruining the season for me. Her outburst wasn't shady or fun, it was just rude and bad sportsmanship. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

DanielM

I love Olivia so much but it really was a bad week for her. I'm glad she remains in the competition. I'm so over Kandy and Tina tho, I think both of them should have gone home before Denali, she is sweet. Anyway, Gotmik will win this season, they really love her style. 

BUtterfield 8

Lmao some ppl think Olivia set up Denali because Olivia apparently has said all her runway looks have a Ruveal except denali’s dress didn’t have one :ladyhaha:

RAMROD

Owkay, 7 queens left.

But what's your personal Top 4?

Mine:

- Symone

- Rosé

- Gottmik

- Kandy Muse/Utica/Olivia

So all who sees the preview for next week, will already know the next week main challenge. And I can see Symone or Rosé bag that win again.

Also, we don't have stand up challenge yet, it usually a tradition cos a queen need to have some sense of of humor and emceeing skills, mawma!

Not sure how many are left, but there gotta be one in these few last future episodes. And I can see some clown of the season very likely have their time to shine bag the win, either Tina or Kandy.

But some unexpected winner can also happen, maybe Olivia or Mik? IDK, certainly not Utica, we know how her Snatch Game and acting challenge went. Her humor is not mainstream and judges, as well as some of us don't understand it. 

If Tina wins, she may have a chance to stay until Top 4 but other wise she will be chopped just cos the rest of queens got at least a win in their bag now 

But these are my personal Top 4 rn after thinking it through. I put Kandy ofc, besides I am rooting for her, but also because RuPaul like her, it is obvious at this point. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MadreMonster

I really want Symone to win this season. But (selfishly) I want her to be back for an All-Stars season :firega:

Juanlittlem

Can we take a look at Rose's track record? If it wasnt for this week judging she wouldnt have any low placements. She's always been safe/high/winning. 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

alsemanche
11 hours ago, NAMURO said:

She is like a Vanjie part 2

I feel like they're trying to make her into that but people are not reacting well to it lol 

She just doesn't have the same charisma and funny that Vanjie naturally has tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Levine

I don't see Symone and GottMik as complete Drag Queens. 

Rosé can sing, can dance, can lipsync, can sew and she's great/funny in the acting challenges, but we know why she won't be even considered as a possible winner of this season. But apparently you just need budget and/or artists who send you expensive outfits to win drag race nowdays.

Levine
6 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

I really want Symone to win this season. But (selfishly) I want her to be back for an All-Stars season :firega:

Yeah. If I were an author of the show I'd put Symone on All Stars otherwise Gigi Goode will have 0 competition and it'll be another Shea Couleé kinda mess.

mwjuell91
13 minutes ago, Levine said:

Yeah. If I were an author of the show I'd put Symone on All Stars otherwise Gigi Goode will have 0 competition and it'll be another Shea Couleé kinda mess.

Juju was stiff competition..

Archived