đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

question

Is This Gaga's Dancer Mark?

Economy

Featured Posts

Brainiac
19 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Off topic but: I kinda hate gay friend groups where they are all hot and muscular, because it's like... it's not a coincidence that all your friends are hot... that didn't happen on accident. Y'all must be shallow. I know I for sure wouldn't make it through the screening process for most gay friend groups... I just have to roll my eyes when I see them walking down the street or posting online. Why is gay culture so toxic? :smh:

(I get it's a bit different here because they are dancers and dancers are very fit but still)

Thank you for verbalizing something that I've been secretly thinking for years but just never had the nerve to actually say lol.

23 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Off topic but: I kinda hate gay friend groups where they are all hot and muscular, because it's like... it's not a coincidence that all your friends are hot... that didn't happen on accident. Y'all must be shallow. I know I for sure wouldn't make it through the screening process for most gay friend groups... I just have to roll my eyes when I see them walking down the street or posting online. Why is gay culture so toxic? :smh:

(I get it's a bit different here because they are dancers and dancers are very fit but still)

Yep, it’s sadly true and probably one of the reasons I have never had one single gay friend...

Helxig
55 minutes ago, Quartz said:

That's a lot to assume. You posting this is toxic itself.

Well not every group of attractive gay men, obviously, but I'm thinking of a certain kind of group that you sometimes see who act arrogant and self-absorbed or 'better than', and you know it's because they think being attractive makes them superior. Those specific people are awful

54 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

Thank you for verbalizing something that I've been secretly thinking for years but just never had the nerve to actually say lol.

I mean we all see the problems in our community... we just don't wanna believe it :selena:

50 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Yep, it’s sadly true and probably one of the reasons I have never had one single gay friend...

Same reason I don't have many. I would love to have more gay friends but there are so many issues a lot of the time that it's just too much. Don't even get me started on hyper-sexuality and the expectations in our community. I just want gay friends to relate with and be friends with, is that so much to ask? :smh:  I've got a couple now though which is nice, but it's been a struggle to find them

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Flippy
1 hour ago, Duella DeVil said:

SINCE WHEN? WHO IS DATING MY HUSBAND?!?!?

Idk how long but he goes by mattydalby on IG. They’re cute :sara:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

22 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

He was on SYTYCD? 

I followed him for awhile coming across his instagram randomly. Realized he was a former Gaga dancer, then he's also been on RPDR (especially known for holding Katya up). He's so talented and his instagram is fun. 

Yesss, and he was so good! It was season 4 (2008ish?) and he made it to top 6. He was partners with Chelsie Hightower who moved on to be on Dancing With the Stars, she was also really good.

And then he came back to choreograph this perfection (as an All Star) on season 10:

Archived