Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

(Never Before Seen) artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball at Birmingham

ballerios

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber
4 hours ago, breakourstigmas said:

i’d love if someone could turn this into an album :enigma:

Also this! She should really upload tour albums onto Spotify, several artists have done this. Idk why she hasn’t yet.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

resolution is not good but camera that recording in paris batter that this it was full size

but every gaga moves and camara actions is the same :kara:

nice present but i was waiting for them to release the monster ball 1.0 interludes like they once said :messga:

You will learn respect!

So happy this finally leaked in full! I attended this show! But can we just talk about the quality over the Paris stream!!

monketsharona

I really hope we'll get a professional show from BTWB and Joanne World Tour

We already have professional recording from all of her other shows (Fame Ball, Monster Ball, Artrave, CTC Tour, Enigma)

boymonsterpawsup
19 hours ago, Daenerys said:

She was high or drunk through most of the entire tour. 

not only on the entire tour but on the entire ARTPOP era I don't know what happened to her she looked possessed lol. nothing was right with her back in 2013-2014 era . I think it was good that she changed her music style with joanne .she needed to create joanne's music  . she needed to relax a bit and find herself again.

MJHolland

Yaaasss love this! 

Only wish she performed the What's Up cover at this show, that would've been so iconic 

EvilChromatica

I wonder why her mic’s volume is so low on some songs. The background vocals were drowning her live vocals that’s why some people thought she was lip syncing the choruses back then during songs like Poker Face or Paparazzi. 

And also, was she miming her instruments during ARTPOP and Venus? I couldn’t hear any of her instruments when she played the piano during ARTPOP or when she played her guitar during Venus. 

Oh wow. Wow! We've been waiting for this for years!

1 hour ago, EvilChromatica said:

And also, was she miming her instruments during ARTPOP and Venus? I couldn’t hear any of her instruments when she played the piano during ARTPOP or when she played her guitar during Venus. 

She definitely knows how to play the parts (ARTPOP pretty well, Venus in its most basic form on the guitar as seen on The X Factor), but I also feel like you can't hear anything LOL. Maybe, same as her mic, the recordings were just drowned out.

When I went to the artRave, I swore I could hear a tiny bit of her guitar during Venus.

3 points in and ready for more

Daenerys
3 hours ago, boymonsterpawsup said:

not only on the entire tour but on the entire ARTPOP era I don't know what happened to her she looked possessed lol. nothing was right with her back in 2013-2014 era . I think it was good that she changed her music style with joanne .she needed to create joanne's music  . she needed to relax a bit and find herself again.

It was a really dark era felt throughout the entire base. She broke herself, only had a couple of months to recover before they pushed her to release ARTPOP, which got EXTREME unnecessary backlash from everyone except the fans. Even for the album launch she split from her management and watch everything crumble on his way out. It was so bad. I’m glad Tony Bennett stepped in and convinced her to make Cheek to Cheek because without that I don’t think we’d have the Gaga that we have now.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Each show is incredible, but the one in Paris cannot be topped! The energy for that show and the emotions is unmatched as it closed out the era.

GagaSine

I watched this last night with my boyfriend, it was great! Honestly she seems more tired than inebriated to me but she still had excellent stage presence.

OMonster

Looking bad, that final speech feels like Gaga saying goodbye to her little monsters. 

She asks us to remember the days we called each other monsters and talk about art and not care about anything else. 

Now, we remember those days... and miss them. 

She is a very different person and performer today, and I guess most of us are, too. 

I do miss this Gaga very, very much. The energy... the passion. We will never see it quite like that again. Her (often unhealthy, though absolutely captivating) obsession with music, art and performance has certainly died down in these past few years. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived