video

(Never Before Seen) artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball at Birmingham

ballerios

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iconic Bitch

The artrave celebrated Gaga's true energies, both artistic and personal.

Sorry, this comment isn't bitchy or iconic, but this has to be said. Nothing will ever top that. Gaga has to find that spirit animal-energy again for us to experience what so many here are complaining about.

Thank you Gaga. This isn't perfect - but this is who we all, we ALL, fell in love with.

Because behind every bitch stands an iconic one.

Kadikaado

I am watching it and I don't wanna be a negative nancy or anything, but she looks high on something.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Daenerys
4 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

I am watching it and I don't wanna be a negative nancy or anything, but she looks high on something.

She was high or drunk through most of the entire tour. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Kadikaado
4 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

She was high or drunk through most of the entire tour. 

That's so sad. I love Gaga's chaotic energy, but that's not the chaos I look forward to, I cannot help but comparing her to Kylie's performances.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

voidfigure
26 minutes ago, Quenty said:

Was it pro-recorded? Shook!

These are the recordings from the screens you see during the concert and the audio is taken from the soundboard (hence why you almost cannot hear the crowd) 

I would die if they also release the screen recordings from Milan, no offense but her energy and vocals during the Italian tour dates are just something else

Archived