new video

Katy Perry - Not The End Of The World

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria

The concept is pretty fun, and this couldve been great fan service with the old costumes and Zooey Deschanel joke.

But wow the execution was abysmal. Everything about this is just tragically poorly done. And she almost doesn't even appear in it - why does this even exist?

I feel sorry for Katy stans rn:bradley:

Big Reputation

I really didnā€™t like it at all;Ā Itā€™s a shame cause itā€™s one of the songs I like from her. Glad some people enjoy it though :)

When itā€™s dark outside youā€™re always the light

chromatic puzea

has demi seen this?

she's gonna be mad the aliens picked katy over her

šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ arriba espaƱa šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ø

Agunimon
19 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

:bon:

Ā 

People who create and sign petitions for these movements are as embarrassing as the video. They could - they could belong together. They'd fit right in.

Itā€™s not like terrible but like who is she making music for. This looks like something targeted to a 10 year old but 10 year olds donā€™t really listen to her anymore. I just really want to see more maturity from her and sheā€™s going down the really childish road that may have worked for her in 2010. Like... growth hello?Ā 

StrawberryBlond

It saddens me how cheap her videos are looking lately. I know there is a self-awareness in the campy, kitschy nature of it all but it doesn't make it better. But was this the plan or does she genuinely not have a big budget behind her videos anymore? It seems like NRO was her last video to look like there was some level of expense involved, everything since has just looked really amateur and done on the cheap. Sweet that she acknowledges her similarity to Zooey and all but it doesn't seem to fit this video. I really didn't think she'd go down this very surreal street and instead make the subject more timely and related to the pandemic. Katy's audience isn't kids anymore so she needs to stop trying to appeal to them. I think a lot of the older fans she did have also dropped her because she was too childish and not evolving into a grown artist. When you see artists younger than her (Taylor, Adele, Gaga, Lana, Lorde, etc) making music and videos that are far more grown up, you wonder what's holding her back. She wears a more mature style very well on the more serious songs on her album, I just want her to realise her full potential at this point.

Archived