💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Guardian: Dua “out Gaga’d Gaga and out Kylie’d Kylie”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Papergangstuh

Love Dua, Gaga and Kylie.

The reason Dua is doing everything this era is because she's on the cusp of being a main pop girl for locals, straights and the US overall. The gays in the US and Europe have already accepted her. This is her second album. She needs to promote her album regardless of what's going on.

Gaga and Kylie are already established. They don't need to constantly and consistently promote and reinvent their era during the pandemic to keep us entertained. Would we love them to? Yes! But nothing is really at stake for them in the long term.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticainmyhead

someone to outdo what Gaga did in her early years of her career is yet to come and no article is going to change that

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Flawless
6 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Year end chart for 2020:

#50 Chromatica 

#62 Future Nostalgia

:cryga:

with 5 singles, one of them being one of the biggests songs of the year, multiple performances, interviews and so on.  Dua's TFM so close to Gaga's sixth studio album.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

1 minute ago, Flawless said:

with 5 singles, one of them being one of the biggests songs of the year, multiple performances, interviews and so on.  Dua's TFM so close to Gaga's sixth studio album.

I mean I love her and she’s a sweet and humble person but comparing her to someone like Gaga is laughable. Especially when they don’t even have the same style. I’m sure Dua herself wouldn’t agree with what the writer said.

SoSourCandy
1 hour ago, Luke78619 said:

the GP didn’t like her, it’s be another case of obvious payola  where a song is pushed everywhere but goes absolutely nowhere in the charts with low streaming numbers, which is clearly not the case for dua

levitating is literally DEAD LAST on radio callouts but Top5 on pop radio literally SCREAMS PA YO LA. 

but you do you honey. and its added to TTH while serving barely 700k daily on spotify back in november. 

stop this dua lipa nonsense please. she is just another camila to me. another faceless pop girl and is filling pop radio that will be replaced by someone else next year. 

thanks for your attention. 

InsomniaMonster69
1 hour ago, SoSourCandy said:

half of FN is literally full of fillers :bye:

Ugh! I thougt I was alone whit that opinion!:cryga:

SoSourCandy
Just now, TasteofaFish said:

critics were looking for a it girl of 2020 and ofc it wasnt going to be gaga so they agreed on overrating FN. 

i cant believe this BASIC pop album sitting at 89 on metacritic.  

What to expect from them ? Dua did amazing and I hope the best is yet to come, but darling she plays on Gaga and Kylie's field ! DISCO POP is what made us love these queens who stand on their own. Let's not compare FN to Gaga's second record...

Regina George

What a great thread to bash Dua.. :ally: Keep it up with this positivity y’all are preaching about on GGD 

5 minutes ago, TasteofaFish said:

no you are not, we should not even start counting them all, that album has only 9 songs !

SoSourCandy
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

What a great thread to bash Dua.. :ally: Keep it up with this positivity y’all are preaching about on GGD 

oh please. FN wouldnt even rated 62 on metacritic if it was released in 2011-2013. 

Regina George
4 minutes ago, SoSourCandy said:

critics were looking for a it girl of 2020 and ofc it wasnt going to be gaga so they agreed on overrating FN. 

i cant believe this BASIC pop album sitting at 89 on metacritic.  

You do nothing on this forum except for spreading hate calling people’s threads stupid and dragging everyone who’s not Gaga herself so I’m not surprised by this ridiculous opinion. 

Archived