Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Guardian: Dua “out Gaga’d Gaga and out Kylie’d Kylie”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Luke78619
4 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Future Nostalgia is found nowhere. (Album Chart). 

Why are you lying :green: 

UK Charts 

23 - Future Nostalgia

76 - Dua Lipa

OUT - Chromatica 

US Charts

51 - Future Nostalgia

153 - Chromatica 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
Just now, Luke78619 said:

UK Charts 

23 - Future Nostalgia

76 - Dua Lipa

OUT - Chromatica 

US Charts

51 - Future Nostalgia

153 - Chromatica 

I'm lying? Are you incomprehensible to read or something? Which record am I talking? Kylie and Gaga had the biggest debuts on the UK charts. Get your facts right, then come for me! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Luke78619
Just now, Aarghya said:

I'm lying? Are you incomprehensible to read or something? Which record am I talking? Kylie and Gaga had the biggest debuts on the UK charts. Get your facts right, then come for me! 

How am I misinterpreting “dua future nostalgia is found nowhere on album chart” when the stats I provided contradict that :air: 

Anveeroy
15 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Are they seriously comparing a person who released sixth number one studio album and another fifteenth number one studio album? This is so wrong in many ways!

Even Kylie broke Gaga's record in UK - and Dua's Future Nostalgia is found nowhere. (Album Chart). 

@Luke78619 Read thrice? Or you need a reading lesson before you accuse someone lying? 

It’s a great concept album and I’m a big fan.  However, thanks to the world’s drama, it was just buried.  So no, the impact was not there.  Had these been normal times, I really think Dua and Gaga would have been the year’s dueling dance divas.  

Luke78619
Just now, Aarghya said:

@Luke78619 Read thrice? Or you need a reading lesson before you accuse someone lying? 

Why don’t you read the article again, which isn’t comparing dua’s album with Gaga’s or kylies previous albums, so six or fifteen number ones have nothing to do with it :air: 

Anveeroy

Why don’t you read the article again, which isn’t comparing dua’s album with Gaga’s or kylies previous albums, so six or fifteen number ones have nothing to do with it :air: 

Why don't you SHAMELESSLY stop stating your facts. 

Luke78619
Just now, Aarghya said:

Why don't you SHAMELESSLY stop stating your facts. 

Are you not even gonna correct me on how I misread your comment or just gonna ignore that :green: 

Anveeroy

Are you not even gonna correct me on how I misread your comment or just gonna ignore that :green: 

Because you can't read, it will be a failed attempt! 

Cookie Tookie
10 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

idk why y'all are mad - FN did better than chromatica. That's all they're saying. FN definitely has more impact than chromatica too. 

They’re just pressed their fav did the bare minimum while all other entertainers are creatively coming up with ways to express their artistry. I’m not even a big Dua fan, but I can at least admire her effort and dedication this year. Her songs were played all over the radio and FN definitely had several moments this year. 

Luke78619
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

Because you can't read, it will be a failed attempt! 

Tryna have a discussion but you’re responding like a twelve year old “yOu CanT rEaD”, whatever :saladga: you said FN was nowhere to be seen on the charts, I provided the chart positions that say otherwise, you don’t have a counter argument, I guess that’s that. 

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Let's not forget that Dua actually benefitted from her unstable situation. Gaga and the others didn't need to promote to remain successful. Katy (sadly) had no chance to make it. Dua was between the two, famous and successful but not enough to 100% secure career longevity without doing hardcore promo. 

I'm not sayong it's bad, it's amazing what she did! But the others didn't have to

It was amazing that Dua gave her fans the content she did over the period. But does that make the album better than one that isn't promoted or by an artist that didn't give the same amount of content? No. 

End Racism Now

Agunimon

This is definitely Dua's Fame Monster era with the level of success she has deservingly achieved, but let's not kid ourselves. 

xoxo Craig
12 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

UK Charts 

23 - Future Nostalgia

76 - Dua Lipa

OUT - Chromatica 

US Charts

51 - Future Nostalgia

153 - Chromatica 

And this is the result of promo, not which is better. If Gaga promoted and gave all the things she had planned, Chromatica's position would be higher than that. Still, Chromatica had a far bigger impact and reached number one... 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Trenlord said:

This is definitely Dua's Fame Monster era with the level of success she has deservingly achieved, but let's not kid ourselves. 

What we are NOT gonna do is compare Dua to The Fame Monster. Gaga was ontop of the world with TFM... Dua is barely knocking at the door

End Racism Now

Archived