💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Guardian: Dua “out Gaga’d Gaga and out Kylie’d Kylie”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, SoSourCandy said:

just say u cant handle truth and leave plssssssssssssss. 

remixing your remixed song and shooting 3 music videos + desperately payola it to death on radio & spotify formats wont make her last long. 

and im not hating on everyone whos not gaga. 

i just dont like desperate artists who tryna make their songs&albums look successful with FRAUD tactics incld. 0.39 chanteuse taylor swift. 

take the L and move on :huntyga:

im happy all Gaga’s #1s went #1 while being sold for FULL PRICE and without REMIXES.

We love organic legend. 

What's up with new users and acting like clowns :selena:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
5 minutes ago, SoSourCandy said:

just say u cant handle truth and leave plssssssssssssss. 

remixing your remixed song and shooting 3 music videos + desperately payola it to death on radio & spotify formats wont make her last long. 

and im not hating on everyone whos not gaga. 

i just dont like desperate artists who tryna make their songs&albums look successful with FRAUD tactics incld. 0.39 chanteuse taylor swift. 

take the L and move on :huntyga:

im happy all Gaga’s #1s went #1 while being sold for FULL PRICE and without REMIXES.

We love organic legend. 

Lmao so desperate and embarrassing. There is nothing organic about no1 debut and then 20 places fall.. Take a seat :billie:

Also promoting your music is artists job, not basic tactic. Gaga did that once. Remember? Or are you a fan for like 2 months? 

xoxo Craig
Just now, Regina George said:

Lmao what? 

Dua is all over TikTok :billie: 

Rain On Me is not bigger than DSN, BMH and Levitating 

Rain On Me is bigger than those three. :billie:  The only thing Dua had over Gaga was promo. That's it. 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Lmao what? 

Dua is all over TikTok :billie: 

Rain On Me is not bigger than DSN, BMH and Levitating 

Plus nobody knows what BMH or Levitating is outside of stan culture :billie:

End Racism Now

Regina George
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Rain On Me is bigger than those three. :billie:  The only thing Dua had over Gaga was promo. That's it. 

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Plus nobody knows what BMH or Levitating is outside of stan culture :billie:

Craig we all know you’re extremely delusional and contradicting.. No need for me to beat a dead horse

Regina George
1 minute ago, Karl said:

She's her own artist for gods sake, always the comparisons. They never say that Da Baby out Draked drake do they..

This exactly! They are pitting woman against woman because desperate fans fight with each other because of it. This is the reaction they want. 

SoSourCandy
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Lmao so desperate and embarrassing. There is nothing organic about no1 debut and then 20 places fall.. Take a seat :billie:

these is no single gaga hit that fall 20 places in 2nd week or album. 

yes stupid love fell -25 but wasnt really a hit and it was leaked + faced with an album bomb.

xoxo Craig
Just now, Regina George said:

Craig we all know you’re extremely delusional and contradicting.. No need for me to beat a dead horse

So basically "I can't agrue with you because I have no points" :billie:    we all know that Dua has been pushed and pushed by her label, so its inevitable that she'd have some success... but come on, don't be delusional Miss George

End Racism Now

PxA limited

Standard. This year it is Dula, next year it will be someone else and so on. We'll see how will she doinnn her 6th album and 12 years into her career. Everyone gets their 5min of fame.

FN is a good album nevertheless, too bad her war-fascist propaganda outshined it for me, but anyway good luck miss Peep and see you in 12 years.

amy schumer drinking GIF by Entertainment Tonight

nathantj594
24 minutes ago, Regina George said:

What a great thread to bash Dua.. :ally: Keep it up with this positivity y’all are preaching about on GGD 

And you called me names. Way to spread positivity yourself! 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

SoSourCandy
5 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Also promoting your music is artists job, not basic tactic. Gaga did that once. Remember? Or are you a fan for like 2 months? 

YES. and it worked for Gaga her debut album was 50+ weeks Top10 in the US with diamond singles left and right :huntyga:

dua lipayola wont even getting 1/10 success what gaga achieved with x2 push by her label :huntyga:

only place she didnt performed yet is my living room. 

11 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I’m a casual visitor of this site and never really cared about making an account, but I’m sorry, are you delusional? Like seriously, do you live in a world outside of Lady Gaga’s? Rain On Me is literally one of the weakest #1 this year lol.

Regina George
1 minute ago, nathantj594 said:

And you called me names. Way to spread positivity yourself! 

I literally don’t know who you are. What names? 

SoSourCandy

lets see if miss dua lipa gonna debut with 1M in the US and 2M WW with her 3rd album

because according to The Guardian she is outdid Gaga’d Gaga 

:huntyga: 

wow she is TOO big :laughga:

Archived