💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this info real? (WCBL)

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

I saw someone wrote this on Gagapedia... I have no clue where the information is from so I was wondering if anyone has heard this? It makes sense but I know all @PropaGaga said was it was from 2017 and by DJWS. 

“We Could Be or Lovers is an unreleased song written by Lady Gaga and produced in two moments of her career: during the recording sessions for her 5th studio album, Joanne, and for the soundtrack recordings of the musical, A Star is Born. "We Could Be" was produced by Mark Ronson and "Lovers" by DJ WHITE SHADOW.” 

PropaGaga
3 hours ago, NFRatwell said:

I saw someone wrote this on Gagapedia... I have no clue where the information is from so I was wondering if anyone has heard this? It makes sense but I know all @PropaGaga said was it was from 2017 and by DJWS. 

“We Could Be or Lovers is an unreleased song written by Lady Gaga and produced in two moments of her career: during the recording sessions for her 5th studio album, Joanne, and for the soundtrack recordings of the musical, A Star is Born. "We Could Be" was produced by Mark Ronson and "Lovers" by DJ WHITE SHADOW.” 

It was written during the Joanne sessions, which is when she started working on ASIB on the side. That's also when "Shallow" and "Heal Me" were written. Mark Ronson was initially meant to be the executive producer for the project and wrote a handful of songs for it, but he couldn't because he was starting work on his own album. As far as I'm aware, Gaga didn't actually demo the track until 2017.

NFRatwell
24 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

It was written during the Joanne sessions, which is when she started working on ASIB on the side. That's also when "Shallow" and "Heal Me" were written. Mark Ronson was initially meant to be the executive producer for the project and wrote a handful of songs for it, but he couldn't because he was starting work on his own album. As far as I'm aware, Gaga didn't actually demo the track until 2017.

Thank you! It seems crazy that she had all this overlay. So Mark was working on Joanne and ASIB, then DJWS came in and Gaga started working on sort of the more “pop” sound for Ally, but then they also seemed to just be making music for LG6 or even non attached singles like The Cure (if I remember correctly Gaga teased she planned performing new songs on the JWT). So there wasn’t really a specific time dedicated to writing for Ally- she was just doing all that on top of her actual discography? I sort of imagined a time specifically for ASIB, like between Joanne’s release and before Coachella. But I guess that wasn’t it.

FfFfFfFF
48 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Do you know anything about other songs from Joanne/ ASIB or Chromatica eras? Have you heard any titles or have an idea of what sound she was exploring at that time (if you'd want to share this info). Also, do you know if any unleaked are circulating at the moment and could leak in the near future? :oprah:

Luke78619
55 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Is this “we could be” by Mark and “lovers” by DJWS thing is true? If so do you know which one was the one that leaked the other day? :) 

I would assume the DJWS one based on the sound

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

NFRatwell
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Do you know anything about other songs from Joanne/ ASIB or Chromatica eras? Have you heard any titles or have an idea of what sound she was exploring at that time (if you'd want to share this info). Also, do you know if any unleaked are circulating at the moment and could leak in the near future? :oprah:

I don’t think PropaGaga spills unless something is already leaked. But I also heard someone on here say that they heard a whole bunch of leaks were being circulated and are going to be public soon (before We Could Be Lovers leaked). 

33 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

I sort of imagined a time specifically for ASIB, like between Joanne’s release and before Coachella. But I guess that wasn’t it.

Mark talked about this a bit in his Howard Stern interview last year, (there isn't a clip online that I can find, but I do have the whole thing downloaded somewhere if you really want to hear)

Anyway, he said they were in the middle of Joanne and Gaga came in and said 'I'm doing ASIB, do you want to take 2 weeks to work on some stuff with me?' and Mark was kinda skeptical because he felt under a deadline for Joanne, but ended up doing it of course and they wrote Shallow during that time.

This is me guessing, but I would assume maybe Warner wanted to get an idea of what Gaga/Bradley would sound like and a general idea of the music early on, so they put some stuff together, but then Gaga needed to finish Joanne, and they came back to the ASIB stuff later with DJWS etc

xoxo Craig

So basically its the same track. The song that leaked is produced by DJWS but it was written during the Joanne sessions, so this demo is from 2017. Ronson was supposed to work on ASIB, but couldn't commit to it like he did with Joanne because his album "Late Night Feelings" was also in the works at that point in time. So its possible that the demo was co-written by Ronson, but never produced by him. DJWS was working on the more pop side of Ally's discography and they were obviously trying different things to get Ally's sound. 

I wonder how many Joanne rejects and ASIB rejects are out there and if they will leak :bradley:

End Racism Now

FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

I don’t think PropaGaga spills unless something is already leaked.

At least I tried.

DiUOVoOU0AIuBSg.jpg

But I do think a mass leak of previously unleaked unreleased is coming.

NFRatwell
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

At least I tried.

DiUOVoOU0AIuBSg.jpg

But I do think a mass leak of previously unleaked unreleased is coming.

I tried asking them about Up but they never replied so I just kinda assumed that’s how it works :laughga: but yeah, I’m hoping that is coming soon, since it’s been quite a while since we’ve gotten a huge spill of leaks (since 2018 I think).

Defmix100
1 hour ago, NFRatwell said:

Thank you! It seems crazy that she had all this overlay. So Mark was working on Joanne and ASIB, then DJWS came in and Gaga started working on sort of the more “pop” sound for Ally, but then they also seemed to just be making music for LG6 or even non attached singles like The Cure (if I remember correctly Gaga teased she planned performing new songs on the JWT). So there wasn’t really a specific time dedicated to writing for Ally- she was just doing all that on top of her actual discography? I sort of imagined a time specifically for ASIB, like between Joanne’s release and before Coachella. But I guess that wasn’t it.

Like how WDYDT and Heal Me weren't made for the movie, I wonder if they thought at one point of any Joanne tracks working for the movie or Shallow working for Joanne

PropaGaga
57 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

The sessions with Paul were primarily for developing Ally's sound. "The Cure" came from those few weeks while they were writing before Coachella, but it's also not technically an ASIB reject if that makes sense. As you said, there's lots of overlay around this period.

27 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The only finished rejects from A Star Is Born were "Up" and "Clover" (which eventually ended up in the extended cut of the film) from what I recall.

24 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Is this “we could be” by Mark and “lovers” by DJWS thing is true? If so do you know which one was the one that leaked the other day? :) 

I would assume the DJWS one based on the sound

It's just "Lovers". The full original title is "We Could Be Lovers". There are illegal images from the Joanne sessions circulating where the title "We Could Be" is seen in Gaga's notebook, and I think that's where that info is coming from. There are certain people who may have access to these materials, but no context or real knowledge, so they make up their own minds.

Luke78619

Mess, I have no idea whether to call it We Could Be, Lovers, or We Could Be Lovers on my iTunes :messga: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

PropaGaga
Just now, Luke78619 said:

Mess, I have no idea whether to call it We Could Be, Lovers, or We Could Be Lovers on my iTunes :messga: 

The original file for the leak is just "Lovers"

Archived