Featured Posts

Welcome to the bad ports era PS4 and XB1 - fellow Switch players

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
23 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

They should've delayed it for as long as they needed. I don't understand why they kept giving us release dates if they were just going to delay them further. No matter what the player base was saying, they shouldn't have caved in and released the game when it wasn't ready. I was looking forward to this game a lot, but after seeing the PS4 reviews, I probably won't get it—as of now anyways.

The people I really feel bad for are the developers. They worked on this game for, literally, almost a decade. All their hard work, for basically nothing...

Its because game devs always hesitant to release a kinda broken game. A game is never completely bug free, but there needs to be time to polish it. Executives and leadership ignored the warning signs and kept pushing them to release when it wasn’t ready. Its really sad for the every day workers who just wanted to make art... I hope we all place our anger at the impatient higher ups and stock investors. Especially since CDPR has proved with the Witcher 3, they can make excellent games. 

StarstruckIllusion

Ok I’m ABSOLUTELY shook. This has... WOWWWWWW. Y’all don’t know how monumental this is. A historic moment. They better not remove my copy bc its been fine on my console :ohno: I might stick it out...

Reality
3 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Its because game devs always hesitant to release a kinda broken game. A game is never completely bug free, but there needs to be time to polish it. Executives and leadership ignored the warning signs and kept pushing them to release when it wasn’t ready. Its really sad for the every day workers who just wanted to make art... I hope we all place our anger at the impatient higher ups and stock investors. Especially since CDPR has proved with the Witcher 3, they can make excellent games. 

Definitely. I think most peoople are directing their anger and frustration towards the higher ups anyways. A lot of the Cyberpunk fans are aware that the devs have worked their asses off for this game.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

StarstruckIllusion
33 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Good, it’s the most overhyped/overrated game in history.

no💖 It’s still a good game and the hype was justified bc the Witcher 3 served in every way once it was finished. The bugs are its only, major, sin. 

RainingOnMe

Did I miss something? The game is amazing from what I've seen, other than minimal performance issues on various platforms... how is it a bad game or overrated? :poot:

Chromatography
35 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Actually the story is okay-ish at best and the gameplay seems amazing on paper but when you actually see what it is it is just not it.. 

unfortunately that is what i’ve heard too

its a bummer. i was really excited to play this game. fortunately i have a computer to run such a game but based on what i’ve heard i think i’ll pass for now

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

unfortunately that is what i’ve heard too

its a bummer. i was really excited to play this game. fortunately i have a computer to run such a game but based on what i’ve heard i think i’ll pass for now

I don't even think patch can save it because of the gameplay.. It would be only fixing basic bugs that people are facing rn and will improve your experience exploring the world (which is barely interactive)

Oh wow, and a week before Christmas, too. I wonder if Microsoft/XB1 will follow suit.

I feel so bad for the devs -- they were pressured into an exhausting time crunch, then ordered to turn out an unfinished project that didn't yet meet its promised potential, then the game is yanked from its biggest store a week after launch... Who wants to watch their work get fumbled hard and lit on fire by management like that

⚡đŸČ

homomo

Runs like a dream on my PC. I haven’t encountered any major bugs yet, and have put about 30 hours in so far. An easy 10/10 in my books.

However, I understand the hate from the PS4/Xbone players. Such an underwhelming experience.

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm so glad I got the PC version even though I've still encountered bugs in the game, the hype killed the game before it was even released. 

Archived