• Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
50 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

At least we get to see more selfies of her

You know we're ****ed once we start saying this :poot:

Teletubby

Which color?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

LGMonster95
9 minutes ago, Regina George said:

You know we're ****ed once we start saying this :poot:

Ok let me get this straight, we're ****ed when she posts pictures of herself on instagram (I guess Instagram is not for this anymore), we're ****ed when she doesn't post pictures aswell.....Then when are we not ****ed? :ladyhaha:

19 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

I LOVE THAT LAVENDER BLONDE! :lolly:

I am that lavender blonde the way she loves the way she welks i touch myself cant get enough 

2 hours ago, Little99 said:

Same but first I need money

They do have installment pay through klarna tho .

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

2 hours ago, Adarsh said:
2 hours ago, TakeMeHome said:

We NEED a house tour at some point! So odd how she didn’t do that with they 73 Questions ...

I think she’s really private with these things. The only time we saw her house was in FF2. But I agree, the 73 questions could’ve been a cute little house tour :fatcat:

I don't think she's gonna let us in like that. Whenever celebs do house tours, people be zooming in on book and photos and shaming their Ikea furniture and stuff😄. She gives us glimpses and interviewers write nice descriptions but, like you said, she is private about her sanctuaries.

Although...she toured her CP apartment with Away years ago and I cannot find that video

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Where is LG7

I hope she and michael are having a good day re-watching Sour Candy MV (if there really is) and having fun playing 4 way (shadowpalettes)

Archived