Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

[Old News] A new Gaga song just leaked...

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Hm, interesting. I agree it sounds unfinished, and I can definitely see it being re-worked for Chromatica, the "I can't take this panicked feeling" fits I think

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

I see... this is definitely not a Chromatica outake...

The way she's announcing the words... its very 2017/18 for ASIB. Its a very cute song, but definitely an unfinished demo... pretty cool! :tony:

End Racism Now

ProfessionalClown
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I see... this is definitely not a Chromatica outake...

The way she's announcing the words... its very 2017/18 for ASIB. Its a very cute song, but definitely an unfinished demo... pretty cool! :tony:

I definitely think this would be so fun as a finished song.

plus the “damaged boy/damaged girl” sounds very ASIB

Bloody hooker

Lyrically it sounds like something she could’ve wrote for Chromatica, but the overall production sounds like The Fame. Even though the title says ASIB, I wonder if this was an early Chromatica demo.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

LateToCult

What are y’all searching on twitter to find it? I got rid of my account so now I have to use the website for people without accounts 

xoxo Craig

It's in the same vein as Heal Me and Hair Body Face... that sort of sound. It wouldn't fit on Chromatica

End Racism Now

Kadikaado

Sounds like a Joanne song (Diamond Heart comes to mind) going through evolution to the Chromatica dance/electronic style, but before turning into house. It totally matches the gap between Joanne and Chromatica.

I wonder if this is part of the "christmas surprises" the "insiders" were talking about. They said Gaga would give us  Christmas gifts, I can totally see it.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Found it, thank you!

Delete this omg 

Chromatican

Pretty sure We Could Be Lovers, Enigma and Replay were the beginning of the recording process for Chromatica.

Regina George

I don’t think this has anything to do with ASIB.. Maybe she recorded it during the time she filmed for ASIB but I doubt this was ASIB reject. “Bad Romance” nod and this sound was clearly not something that would fit the movie and her character. 

My Name Isnt Alice

This can sound like a cyber stockholm syndrome without that generic instrumental

Edit-this isn't generic ignore me

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, Decodekid said:

where can I find it

Apparently you’re a decoder... so decode the thread’s hints out :staymad:

Archived