💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

[Old News] A new Gaga song just leaked...

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
21 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

Damn this sounds like my dream LG5 album :giveup:

Let's hope that this kind of a sound is for LG7, I'd love that :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹

NFRatwell

I can’t believe we have a new leak? Like when have we every gotten a leak from post ARTPOP that wasn’t from Chromatica? This is iconic af

Decodekid
19 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

THere was a Dot on twitter that used to leak a lot of unreleased photos and info, and I think they were one of the first people to say that the very first SL leak was called Stupid Love.. but not sure if this is the same account

so is this the original lg5 

a0d93916ff4723fafe23dfecb379eb84fb75a808 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Luke78619
3 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Can we trust this person?

This looks like it’s the same person, so I would say yes. The fact that they revealed Stupid Love’s title back in October(?) 2018 and the little leaks of HQ photo shoot outtakes suggests they have stuff/knowledge

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Reality

Remember when the "Every nation got me spacin'" version of SL leaked? What if right now we're listening to an early version of the lead single of LG7? :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹

PopReaper

Wait I kinda like this :music: Obviously a rough-ish demo but I love the chorus and a final version of this could've potentially been great. It's very Gaga both in the way she's singing and in some of the lyrical references to be an ASIB leftover imo, but it also sounds post-Joanne so I'm guessing it's one of the songs she was making with DJWS before Bloodpop took over and Chromatica began taking shape.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Archived