💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian puts her children's Elves on the Shelf in quarantine

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Kim Kardashian took on Sunday to Instagram to show fans she'd put her kids' Elves on the Shelf in quarantine. Leaving a message for North, 7, Saint, 5, Chicago, 2, and Psalm, 19 months, from the elves :"Hi North, Saint, Chi & Psalm, We are on a 10 Day Quarantine! We still have our magic and will be back to flying around in 10 days!"

Kim told her followers: 'I hope they roll with it, because I am tired of moving them every day.'   

36812768-9050545-Amusing_Kim_wrote_a_not
36812770-9050545-Hidden_away_The_Elves_o36812762-9050545-Honest_Kim_told_followe

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Better Day

Parents have been doing this. It is a good idea to learn kids how the dangers of COVID19

Together You And I!

Taylucifer

why is this so funny

Spoiler

also doesn't she have a team of staff she could pay to move them:poot:

Spoiler

or a husband:triggered:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

gumzy3000

Elf on a shelf is a bit messed up in my opinion but I guess if it’s your thing then go for it. This is hilarious by the way :ladyhaha:

trolly troll troll

papergangstas
1 hour ago, TSUNAMI said:

North is 7 already? 

Where did my youth went???

kim-kardashian.jpg

she was born the same year ARTPOP came out. :hor:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

jacs vs looser

She should've just put them in a private island with some close friends after getting tested. 

gypsy101
3 hours ago, TSUNAMI said:

North is 7 already? 

Where did my youth went???

blue ivy is gonna be 9 next month🥴shiloh jolie pitt is 14🥴 apple martin is 16🥴🥴 ava phillipe is 21🥴🥴🥴 lourdes ciccone is 24🥴🥴🥴🥴

TSUNAMI
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

blue ivy is gonna be 9 next month🥴shiloh jolie pitt is 14🥴 apple martin is 16🥴🥴 ava phillipe is 21🥴🥴🥴 lourdes ciccone is 24🥴🥴🥴🥴

I'm dying soon guys I wanna Rain On Me being played as my coming in grave song pls :messga:

David Ward

Some of these parent's are really fücked up and abusive when it comes to these damń elves

96a.jpg

https-prod-static9-net.png

Archived