💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

FKA twigs sues Shia LaBeouf for sexual battery and assault

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Honestly, not surprised. Still shocking to read details about it. And good to see him respond to that and take responsibility for what he has done, he knows he obviously harmed people close to him. I hope Twigs is ok now and has gone to therapy, it's pretty hard to allow yourself to be in a new relationship when you have gone through something like this.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20

I’m so sorry she had to experience that. Hopefully she has a good support system to help her because I’m sure this is hard to process. Sending good vibes! 

TimisaMonster
20 minutes ago, weed said:

Oh wow what happens now? Jail?

Woah that was fast! That's so sad he did those things to her and others... he's been known to act out in the past and clearly has mental and anger issues

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SonOfAphrodite

I hope Twigs has gotten the help she needs to heal from this experience. You never know what goes on in someone’s life :(

ItWasntLaauv

OH MY GOD! This is terrible, I’m so sorry for her, realizing that you went through a sexual assault is one of the worst feelings ever. I hate that this happened, especially to someone who I love and look up to so much. I’m happy that she found it in herself to report it, sending her so much strength and love. :heart:

xoxo Craig
45 minutes ago, weed said:

Oh wow what happens now? Jail?

Cancellation, jail time, and him paying put damages to all the women effected, and career over

End Racism Now

Runway

The fact I KNOW he is still going to get sympathy points for being “honest” and some may even justify him

FfFfFfFF
13 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

And to think he was in Elastic Heart. Disqustes me. 

I assume she did this cover while they were dating.. :wtf:

Ughhhhh, Shia has been so problematic for so long. To think he had so much potential early in his career. Hoping he faces consequences, and for Twigs to find a path towards healing.

Archived