Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
funny

Zola Jesus drags Taylor Swift

Jill

Featured Posts

why is she choosing to die on this hill :poot: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Pop Music

she isn't cosplaying as anything 

she made an album 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Regina George

I mean.. It's not Taylor's fault this woman is out of job.. 

ZiggyZiggs

she couldve said something really positive instead, it would've been an easy few 100,000 streams from the swifties smh

GeeYewWhai

what does she have to do with other artists who are unable to make a living? Hate the game not the player.

she made music she wants to. Do the same. looks bitter af

also Taylor's album is hardly indie, it's still very pop

Nothing Happened

edengowon

i love how she says this as if you can't find an 'indie'/folk song on every single on of taylor's albums. taylor has consistently championed the acoustic, down-tempo, non-commercially minded musical aesthetic. she's had pop hits, of course she has. but songs throughout her discography from sad, beautiful, tragic, to new year's day, to this love, prove that the 'indie' (what she really means is the folk/alt sound but i'll let her very pretentious appropriation of the indie label slide) aesthetic that she claims taylor is roleplaying as, is an omnipresent and authentic feature of taylor's music, throughout her career. not just for this era.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Moonlight on Water

God forbid anyone explores a different genre. Taylor isn't even going indie, she's going folk/pop. :madge:

she/her

“It seems trendy to talk shiit about Taylor Swift when your music isn’t selling, you should leave off your own hustle #TaylorDoes” :huntyga:

Hottie Detector

RudraCNG

But 'indie' isn't even a genre, is just a 'financial' status in which you are not controlled/affiliated to a company. In other words, you're 'independent'. Am I right?

6 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Didn't Taylor fight Spotify in 2014 for not paying the artists on their platform, especially indie artists? :poot:

Wait wasn't it Apple Music? Because when it was released Apple announced the three-month trial wouldn't count toward artists' earnings.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Archived