Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
other

Kamala Harris TALKS On Stephen Colbert Show.


RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD


Maybe I'll consider using wired headphones again during phone calls for privacy  :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

SharkmanthaC

I know some people here hate her. I still really love her and I our country would be in such a better place right now had she won. 

she/her/hers
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lord Mayhem

I hear her and she's right...the system is broken...it's corrupt...and being run by yes men to Trump and MAGA cult members

Truly dark times...all as a long-winded act of revenge from white supremacists for making Obama president

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...