đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Cyberpunk 2077 - OUT NOW - discussion

Pennywise

Featured Posts

Reviews that went up earlier today basically say:

Amazing (but maybe a bit short) main and side stories, meh combat system, horrible bugs at launch, but still game of the year.

I want it :bradley:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

I will probably never play it cause I don't have anything that I can run it on but I've been reading about how there's a big update at launch and like... y'all postponed it 500 times and abused your workers so much only to release a buggy game that needs an update as soon as it's out? chile.... 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I am bringing out the alejandro candles to pray that my laptop can handle it :messga:

It can handle almost any game until like 2019 in ultra high, so I hope it works :bear:

And if the xbox is not as expensive as it'd be in my country, and if you have the spare money.... why not :huntyga:

I do have the money but i don't really have the time to play :huntyga:

Pennywise
Just now, SHALLOW said:

I do have the money but i don't really have the time to play :huntyga:

How nice, me neither :ally:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
Just now, kvnrp said:

Also thank god I finished Assassins Creed Valhalla before Cyberpunk comes out :air:

I won't buy that until it comes to Steam, is it any good? 

Pennywise
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

I will probably never play it cause I don't have anything that I can run it on but I've been reading about how there's a big update at launch and like... y'all postponed it 500 times and abused your workers so much only to release a buggy game that needs an update as soon as it's out? chile.... 

I feel terrible for buying it :bear:

but the capitalism slave in me won :bradley:

Just now, alsemanche said:

They went full ARTPOP and kinda overpromised what it could be, but had to scale back, delay and crunch to get it out :billie:

Question ladies: I've been wanting to buy a console just for Spiderman Miles Morales and Hogwarts Legacy. Do you guys know if these will also be available for PS4? Or if both games will be available for Xbox, is it worth the coin to also include this? :selena:

BleepBloop
15 minutes ago, Eido said:

Well if I were you I wouldn't :huntyga: the embargo for the reviews has been lifted and well... :huntyga: 

...it has an above 90% Metascore, what's your point? 

1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

I won't buy that until it comes to Steam, is it any good? 

It has its obvious flaws, but the pieces that shine, shine.

Combat feels great, graphics on PC are stellar, you can really dig into the story / world if you want to and it actually ties in with other Assassins Creeds in a surprisingly deep way.
Even the modern day story doesn't suck this time :billie:
Loot is not as overblown as it was in Odyssey, and the whole game feels way less grind-ridden as Origins did for me.

I had a few crashes before the current patch, but they went away afterwards.
But they really went cheap with most cutscenes, but I blame Corona for not allowing them to do proper motion capture. The ones that are done properly, look great - same with voice acting (in German).

If Odyssey is anything to go by, the upcoming DLCs will be worth it as well.

Also male Eivor is f*cking hot :bradley:

BleepBloop
10 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Reviews that went up earlier today basically say:

Amazing (but maybe a bit short) main and side stories, meh combat system, horrible bugs at launch, but still game of the year.

I want it :bradley:

I think only IGN called it 'short', no?

1 minute ago, Sneaky said:

GameStar (German) said the main story goes for about 20 hours, with maybe the same amout for side quests.

If you don't do the side missions (which apparently you should as they can alter the main story?) it would be quite short for its hype/scale.

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Sneaky said:

The main story is said to be shorter compared to The Witcher III. CD Projekt Red said that most players didn't even see the end of Witcher because it was too long, so they decided to keep the main thing shorter.

Cybikitty

If I'm ever gonna play it it's gonna be in a years time from the bargain bin :laughga:

Was super hyped for it, then saw a gameplay demo at EGX last year & genuinely fell asleep in the hall :billie: (it just looked like a reskinned GTA, I was hoping for something more Deus Ex-y :fatcat:)

Archived