• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hieronymus
47 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

Her 3rd Bionic is coming

Oh god, that's brutal

Chromatography

not everyone bashing camila/romance when it was 6 places above chromatica on the year end list lmfao

and don’t @ me with “it came out sooner” folklore came after both and it placed #5

vyniildisk
3 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

not everyone bashing camila/romance when it was 6 places above chromatica on the year end list lmfao

and don’t @ me with “it came out sooner” folklore came after both and it placed #5

But it came out sooner tho

ZiggyZiggs
2 hours ago, Chromatography said:

Yea Taylor is Taylor lol we all know when it comes to sales there’s really no one else who does it like she does. There’s no comparison there. She can get them billboard chart points in her sleep. 

Romance had a full year to tally up points. The fact that it is only 6 places above chromatica which only had like 4/5 months of activity is quite embarrassing for camila. Cuz it’s just her sophomore effort, she shouldn’t be flopping yet. It should’ve been a surefire hit especially cuz her debut era was huge. 

Gags on the other hand is on her 6th album. This comparison isn’t giving what you thought it was going to gave noo.

Chromatography
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Yea Taylor is Taylor lol we all know when it comes to sales there’s really no one else who does it like she does. There’s no comparison there. She can get them billboard chart points in her sleep. 

Romance on the other hand had a full year to tally up points. The fact that it is only 6 places above chromatica which only had like 4/5 months of activity is quite embarrassing for camila. Cuz it’s just her sophomore effort, she shouldn’t be flopping yet. It should’ve been a surefire hit especially cuz her debut was era was huge. 

Gags on the other hand is on her 6th album. This comparison isn’t giving what you thought it was going to gave noo.

taylor is on her eight album. you can’t give “taylor is taylor” as an excuse just to fit your weak argument, but i guess you thought you did something there 

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, Chromatography said:

taylor is on her eight album. you can’t give “taylor is taylor” as an excuse just to fit your weak argument, but i guess you thought you did something there 

But Taylor is Taylor lmfaooooooooo she forever will be selling 500,000+ copies of an album be it 8th or 28th. There’s absolutely nothing weak about my argument. Taylor is ****ing Taylor.

Romance flopped. 
that’s it.

GovernmentHookah

She’s annoys the s*** out of me. Next

and no, I wouldn’t want Shawn either even if they paid me.

Jose P
5 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

Taylor could release an album of her burping into a mic and it would still break records commercially. He’s not wrong at all lmao.

Chromatography
19 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

But Taylor is Taylor lmfaooooooooo she forever will be selling 500,000+ copies of an album be it 8th or 28th. There’s absolutely nothing weak about my argument. Taylor is ****ing Taylor.

Romance flopped. 
that’s it.

gaga is gaga

14 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Taylor could release an album of her burping into a mic and it would still break records commercially. He’s not wrong at all lmao.

still doesn’t change the fact that camila is above chromatica. look, i actually despise camila but the goalpost moving on this site is just too much sometimes lmfao

Jose P
5 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

gaga is gaga

still doesn’t change the fact that camila is above chromatica. look, i actually despise camila but the goalpost moving on this site is just too much sometimes lmfao

Does that mean the people in here should like her album? Because it sold more than Chromatica people are obligated to like it? :poot:

Chromatography
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Does that mean the people in here should like her album? Because it sold more than Chromatica people are obligated to like it? :poot:

um, nowhere in my post did i say that nor did i even imply that. continue to reach for whatever i guess 

Jose P
Just now, Chromatography said:

um, nowhere in my post did i say that nor did i even imply that. continue to reach for whatever i guess 

Ummm yes your original post explicitly says:

not everyone bashing camila/romance when it was 6 places above chromatica on the year end list lmfao

Like, what does it selling more than Chromatica have to do with anything? Doesn’t meant everyone here should be “respectful” of the album bc it sold more lol.

Archived