💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa learned how to "milk" an era, wants more singles off FN

COOOK

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

I don’t think she’s going down the path of over exposure here. Honestly, FN has been absolute joy to listen to & the extra content in the form of promo etc. has been all class / high quality. Good on her :party:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101

good. she’s given us a fantastic era so far and i’m still obsessed with the album. keep it coming imo

It's great to see a pop girl really believing in her album, clearly LOVING to perform/promote it, making the music come alive, and not giving up on it after 2 singles.

Anderson123

She learned how to promote and "milk" the content of the album but not to the point of being like Katy Perry's overexposed Teenage Dream and that's a great thing.

Regina George
4 hours ago, TSUNAMI said:

She plays safe. 

She makes music for masses, which is evident from her last interview where she said she was scared that her song is not going to do well in US. I mean, are you an artist or are you a piggybank? 

Every artist including Gaga had tried to make something that will appeal to masses. Whole TF/TFM era were supposed to be and were made to be super popular. Being afraid your art won’t be accepted by people is every artists worst fear. 

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Every artist including Gaga had tried to make something that will appeal to masses. Whole TF/TFM era were supposed to be and were made to be super popular. Being afraid your art won’t be accepted by people is every artists worst fear. 

I got the completely different vibe from TH/TFM, tbh...but that's because I don't separate her visual from her music, I look at it as an entity, that's why I dont see TF/TFM as something that was for the masses. 

Also, FN and TF/TFM are not comparable at all xD 

Regina George
14 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

I got the completely different vibe from TH/TFM, tbh...but that's because I don't separate her visual from her music, I look at it as an entity, that's why I dont see TF/TFM as something that was for the masses. 

Also, FN and TF/TFM are not comparable at all xD 

Not comparable music vise I agree but both were made (especially TF) in hopes that they’ll make a big splash in the music industry and be huge. 

Kahzandra
19 hours ago, jackoajl said:

Meanwhile my favorite is laying in her bed eating oreos.

This^

Atleast DL is actually excited and doing something with her latest album and going full speed ahead with it. 

I don't think she's going to milk it anymore tbh. The levitating callout scores were really bad. I think that's a sign of overexposure 

Archived