💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will the Chromatica instrumentals be available?

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

BillieGOAT

Idk because it took the BTW instrumentals YEARS to leak but ARTPOP’s were out almost immediately

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Disagree since we saw what RedOne did with other artists using The Fame stems and Fernando with Natalia Kills 

:ohwell:
lets not even talk about the original concepts and demos for the ARTPOP instrumentals 

Fair enough, but I am talking about Chromatica and the specific instrumentals here arnt I

black and white wink GIF

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Fair enough, but I am talking about Chromatica and the specific instrumentals here arnt I

black and white wink GIF

Its not like any other artist could pull of the songs from Chromatica though... they are way above what anyone else is doing

End Racism Now

30 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

Idk because it took the BTW instrumentals YEARS to leak but ARTPOP’s were out almost immediately

Half of the BTW instrumentals leaked in 2011, the rest leaked early in 2012

21 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its not like any other artist could pull of the songs from Chromatica though... they are way above what anyone else is doing

Oh god I couldnt agree more! I'm just saying if someone had thrown an upcoming pop girl over it, it would still not be anything as good as Gaga, but it would be huge. So i'm not mad at her keeping the instrumentals to herself so all her tricks arnt out there immediately

love island australia GIF by 9go

Have you heard the like 30 second clip of plastic doll instrumental on the commertial for apple music? The chorus drop was like, magical, i knew there was a back synth that sort of pentrates the bass every few lines but hearing it fully was like, somehow kinda emotional sounding? It was just wow.

Peroxide555
1 hour ago, Medusa said:

I feel like wether some fans admit it or not, there is a magnifying glass on Gaga's music from other producers, and if someone gave say, the alice,  rain on me, babylon, replay, plastic doll instrumentals to someone like Dua or Ava Max, they know it would up their level so much, the thing with Gaga is she is technically so much better but dosent play the perfect pop girl role that really is the only way to be adored by the masses at the moment. Which is why some fans find it cringe when she deviates from that idea ever, because what they really want is for her to be just like them.

... this reads like a reach to me.

You could easily make a compelling argument for why FN is a better overall record than Chromatica... especially from a production standpoint.

But with Ava... yeah, she’s struggling to find her identity and she’s piggy backing way too hard on what Gaga did back in 09 - that being said she’s got plenty of great songs. 

Peroxide555

That being said - yes, being on the instrumentals for Alice and Babylon... I’d love to get stems too.

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Peroxide555 said:

... this reads like a reach to me.

You could easily make a compelling argument for why FN is a better overall record than Chromatica... especially from a production standpoint.

But with Ava... yeah, she’s struggling to find her identity and she’s piggy backing way too hard on what Gaga did back in 09 - that being said she’s got plenty of great songs. 

You are joking... right? :billie:

End Racism Now

There's no way of knowing exactly when something will leak. I hope we get them sooner rather than later tough. I think there are some really good filtered instrumentals out there though!

Peroxide555
30 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

You are joking... right? :billie:

... I mean FN nearly got a 90 on Metacritic so no I’m not joking :rip:

Both are great bodies of work.

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Peroxide555 said:

... I mean FN nearly got a 90 on Metacritic so no I’m not joking :rip:

Both are great bodies of work.

Metacritic is metacritic, it's not actual critics. And besides, there are a lot of great albums with lower MC scores than they should have, and many albums with higher ones that they don't really deserve. Also, we are talking about productions in which Chromatica is definitely more in depth and sounds much better than FN. There's many layers to each track on Chromatica, something a lot of albums nowadays are lacking 

End Racism Now

Defmix100
1 hour ago, Medusa said:

So i'm not mad at her keeping the instrumentals to herself

I don't think she has any control over that

Peroxide555
10 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Metacritic is metacritic, it's not actual critics. And besides, there are a lot of great albums with lower MC scores than they should have, and many albums with higher ones that they don't really deserve. Also, we are talking about productions in which Chromatica is definitely more in depth and sounds much better than FN. There's many layers to each track on Chromatica, something a lot of albums nowadays are lacking 

One individuals opinion doesn’t constitute objective fact... that’s why we rely on critics to create some kind of semi-reliable consensus.

And like I said - “you can make a compelling argument for FN being a better body of work production wise”, I don’t want that translated as “FN is objectively superior to Chromatica”... opinions are just opinions.

Lets celebrate both records, I just didn’t like the assertion that Dua isn’t anywhere close to the kind of quality we’re used to getting from Gaga. BOTH women have shown up this year (when it comes to the music).

Archived