🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
question

When will the Chromatica instrumentals be available?

xoxo Craig

:bear:  I need them now :bear:

The slayage of the Rain On Me and Stupid Love instrumentals is far too much... Like I really need Alice and other tracks from Chromatica :giveup:   Stupid Love instrumental is my ringtone and Alice is my alarm

End Racism Now
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

xoxo Craig
Just now, JustifyMyLove said:

It's so weird that they aren't out yet...

Right?! I'm sure Joanne instrumentals were out about 6 months after the album dropped, maybe sooner :selena:

End Racism Now

JustifyMyLove
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Right?! I'm sure Joanne instrumentals were out about 6 months after the album dropped, maybe sooner :selena:

I don't remember but for ARTPOP it was like barely two months later :ladyhaha:. Someone must be hoarding these hard and idk why

Julia Volkova #1 stan
  • Thanks 1

SHALLOW
9 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

I don't remember but for ARTPOP it was like barely two months later :ladyhaha:. Someone must be hoarding these hard and idk why

Maybe they just aren’t that great :ohwell:

Don't you know my a$$ is famous?
  • LMAO 1

Red

I feel like it's a russian roulette when it comes to Gaga's albums, we might get them soon, we might get them in 5 years, who knows

says Campbell, chuckling.
  • Like 2

Cookie Woman
17 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Well to be fair, a good chunk of AP's were already available before it was made so it wasn't as big of an undertaking to release the other 5.

https://youtu.be/IGWz5psncCI

TimisaMonster
31 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

It's so weird that they aren't out yet...

Chromatica TV :bear:

Stream my new single 🔥"Sapphire Phoenix"🔥 on Spotify!

NoahSuns
26 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

And we still don't have the stems of ARTPOP (title track):fatcat:

• Like 1

Medusa
21 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Maybe they dont want to give away all their secrets, a lot of Gaga's instrumentals' devil is in the detail, stuff you almost dont conciously make out listening to the songs, always found that with them, and lets face it the producers who worked on it are crazy talented.

Edited by Medusa

xoxo Craig
25 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Or maybe they are too good to share... greedy pigs :huntyga:

End Racism Now

Medusa
16 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Or maybe they are too good to share... greedy pigs :huntyga:

I feel like wether some fans admit it or not, there is a magnifying glass on Gaga's music from other producers, and if someone gave say, the alice,  rain on me, babylon, replay, plastic doll instrumentals to someone like Dua or Ava Max, they know it would up their level so much, the thing with Gaga is she is technically so much better but dosent play the perfect pop girl role that really is the only way to be adored by the masses at the moment. Which is why some fans find it cringe when she deviates from that idea ever, because what they really want is for her to be just like them.

• Like 1

Marjol

Ask Alaska :flop:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Blastertoyo
3 minutes ago, Medusa said:

and if someone gave say, the alice,  rain on me, babylon, replay, plastic doll instrumentals to someone like Dua or Ava Max, they know it would up their level so much

Disagree since we saw what RedOne did with other artists using The Fame stems and Fernando with Natalia Kills 

:ohwell:
lets not even talk about the original concepts and demos for the ARTPOP instrumentals 

Edited by Blastertoyo
please enlighten me to death
  • Thanks 1