Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

Cyber Babylon
1 minute ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Who is taking bets on our resident insider pulling a 'plans changed' card and trying to say MV is coming at a later date after repeating multiple times that the MV is coming 29th and if it doesn't it'll leak? :billie:

count me in!:billie:

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko1 said:

I’m not shady. Sorry if you felt that way. If anything, that person was shady towards BLACKPINK. But it’s ok. 

Omg I'm here! Stop calling me that person it's unkind... Sorry maybe you love Blackpink and its OK I just wanted to say that rose debut won't reschedule Gaga's mv but maybe I'm wrong 

Luke78619
5 minutes ago, Cyber Babylon said:

ok

t.v.w.n.f.c.r.c.e.c.s.u.f.t.n.c:billie:

This very Wednesday, no f*ckin Candy resurrection can even compare, shut up f*ckin twinks, now cry

did I get it right :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Gorehound
2 minutes ago, Cookies said:

i just don't like seeing drama here is all. like i don't wanna be the thread police or anything but i don't like seeing ppl getting stressed out over smth like this is all

this whole thread is stressful.

I'm fine, Ta

DonnieDarko1
1 minute ago, Little99 said:

Omg I'm here! Stop calling me that person it's unkind... Sorry maybe you love Blackpink and its OK I just wanted to say that rose debut won't reschedule Gaga's mv but maybe I'm wrong 

I didn’t want to call you out. And I thought you left since you were saying you’re leaving, right? Anyway, I do not love BP, I’m not a fan, I just know there is a huge hype and demand for her song. Gaga’s and BP’s label is Interscope. They won’t release both their projects on the same release week. That was all that I was saying.

Luke78619
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

At least we can get it to 500 pages lool but we’ll see 

Who would’ve thought that we’d get to 500 so quickly because of meltdowns following Rosé’s solo debut :air: 

numb the flame
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

At least we can get it to 500 pages lool but we’ll see 

only three more pages til we reach 500 pages of delusion sistern

Luke78619

Well, I’m this case I’m hoping that a SC video would just be a video and nothing more, like 911. It’d be a shame to waste such an opportunity, but a video would be better than nothing 

but reality is looking very different 

:fatcat: 

HookerOnAChurch

@afentis you are probably seeing the confusion and in many cases the frustration that is creating in this thread, so kindly, at the limit of your communication possibilities, try to clarify the situation as soon as you can because it is out of control. Thanks. 

The way one second I'm SURE it's coming and the next I want to cry because I know it's not. 

GAGA SAVE US 

i hate everything fml GIF by funk

LastNight

I don't really pay toooo much attention to these rumours, but I have been somewhat excited about all this Sour Candy video talk. I know the Rose release puts a downer on things, BUT if Sour Candy has a video it actually might not be that ridiculous to release both on the same day and have each video be advertised on the other / be the next in the auto-play queue for each other.

I know BP have massive streaming power on their own, but it wouldn't hurt to bring more attention to Rose's video by pulling in some Lady Gaga fans, and vice versa. Or maybe it would, maybe it would be too much at once. I don't really know how these things work, I'm just speculating.

Could also be that there is a Sour Candy performance on Sunday and THAT is the tease for the video which is then released the following week? The 911 performance came before the video. I wouldn't give up hope yet. I don't put too much faith in 'insiders' but Gaga did tease Sour Candy herself so I think it's safe to assume something is coming for it.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived