Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

ConnorFilm

I want to be excited if something comes this week, but I just KNOW Gaga's team/interscope wouldn't take advantage of the promo and use SC to boost album sales - let alone try and make the song jump up on the billboard hot 100 again. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilboyblue

Um... people here are not dense. Please don't feel like you're better than the resident delulus because you're a complete skeptic. As much as dear afentis really helped keep everyone's hopes alive, the foundation of this thread has always been Haus' teasing which halted the minute BP postponed the show—plus, bts clips of SC the song being rehearsed for The Show—the assumption being that the promo is centered around it. Hence, the thread lasting as long as it has because The Show is not until this weekend.

(Secondary of course are the original tease from BH, and eventually afentis, and whichever other Twitter insider you choose to trust.)

We call ourselves delulu for a reason, because we know the likelihood of anything materializing are slim given Haus and Gaga's history, BUT we choose to be hyped anyway cause you know what? Sometimes clowning feels nice. LOL

You're literally not achieving anything by trying to burst everyone's bubble. Those who stay here know (mostly) what they're getting into. 

:oops: 

Besides, this thread is already on borrowed time. Friday/Sunday, if nothing comes then I think most everyone agrees this thread would have outlived its purpose.

:pawsup:

Karen Smith
18 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

How dare you ma’am, trust in those who have been here for years and have dealt with many fake insiders who ride off of already known/speculated things for attention :grr:

Sorry sis :billie: you won't be on the list 

Andreu
10 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

they were commenting SC lyrics back in December so I definitely think they've had more than enough time to produce physical vinyls, cassettes and CD's

and they dont have to worry about leaks since the song has been out for months. If they wanted to, they can have them ready with no problem. 

Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Imagine we are expecting a sc announcement and she announced the rumoured collab:huntyga:

Pigmatica: The Peppa Pig edition incoming

Genuine Guy 09
57 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Even if this comes true it doesn't prove afentis reliability not even one bit guys.

When nothing happens they'll either defend him or say 'I'm so surprised he wasn't telling the truth, why would he lie' :fail:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

wait what?

Hmmm could be a general comment along the lines of “I hate Monday’s”, seeing as it’s the start of the week

however, my mind is telling me it’s more than that :vegas: 

but then the scars on my mind (from being let down) are telling me that there’s no reason for Gaga’s makeup artist to do her nails in anticipation of something Chromatica related :/ 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

9 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

wait what?is smth on Monday or just Sarah tanno enjoying Monday?

Am I crazy or did she make the symbol that most kpops stans make with their fingers? :udidnt:

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived