Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

17 minutes ago, ghs said:

I’m scared that it’s been too long since she dropped a new product for Haus Labs so maybe she will have to fit time for a photoshoot and promotion of that instead of music content:laughga:

I'm definitely expecting something for Valentine's day for Haus Labs 

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame

okay but if nothing happens can we rename this thread to delulu's being delulu instead of locking it because I lowkey just lurk in this thread as I'm lonely af

Mother of Puppies
7 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

okay but if nothing happens can we rename this thread to delulu's being delulu instead of locking it because I lowkey just lurk in this thread as I'm lonely af

yes... it´s like a nice talking area... if this thread dies, something inside me will die too. :cryga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

numb the flame
Just now, NickyPuppy said:

yes... it´s like a nice talking area... if this thread will die, something inside me will die too. :cryga:

like even if we're not talking about Gaga and it us talking about why our lives are going terribly wrong it makes me feel less alone in this void known as earth. @FATCAT are we good to leave this thread open if nothing happens with SC as long as the title of the thread gets changed to "delulu's being delulu" or something

MessyTop
13 minutes ago, Bilola said:

hi. something new in Chromatica?

Nothing nada.  We haber zero proof that a video was shot. Can’t wait for the meltdowns 1/31. Is going to be epic! 

Genuine Guy 09
51 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Re-release countdown I say :stalkga:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

ajmsamuel
15 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Nothing nada.  We haber zero proof that a video was shot. Can’t wait for the meltdowns 1/31. Is going to be epic! 

jajaja 

kindest regards

ajmsamuel
1 hour ago, Art Police said:

where has the Enigma instrumental been all my life?? :giveup:

ufffff exquisitez. sounds very elegante 

kindest regards

If Sour Candy doesn’t come this Sunday we should create another thread for ‘Babylon is coming soon’ so we can stress together till May:vegas:

Tinnitus15
14 minutes ago, ghs said:

If Sour Candy doesn’t come this Sunday we should create another thread for ‘Babylon is coming soon’ so we can stress together till May:vegas:

Or maybe Gaga is coming 

Luke78619

53 days since this thread was made, and 53 days closer to the SC video guys! Hang in there!

thumb_ickto-spongebob-meme-%D1%81%D0%BE%

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

53 days since this thread was made, and 53 days closer to the SC video guys! Hang in there!

thumb_ickto-spongebob-meme-%D1%81%D0%BE%

Our devotion if only Gaga could see it...she’ll retire :neyde:

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived