Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, zcasx said:

This is the most annoying rumour era we ever had to deal with.

Why the f--ck did they start to tease us with insta posts only to leave us dry for more than a month. Mental ilness I tell you.

:bear:

The only thing I can think of, if mv is not coming, is they were just using the song to go along with the Oreos. Then maybe they realized that everyone's thinking they're teasing a music video and they were told to stop

Otherwise it makes no sense

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
Just now, littleboyblue said:

Not much but they are saying Adele is coming today.

I think Adele would like to build hype so unless it's tease I doubt she'd drop a single after Friday when tracking week has already started regardless of how good she'll sell with a midweek drop

lilboyblue
Just now, numb the flame said:

I think Adele would like to build hype so unless it's tease I doubt she'd drop a single after Friday when tracking week has already started regardless of how good she'll sell with a midweek drop

Exactly, a tease. 

Tinnitus15
26 minutes ago, Tangerine said:

Do we believe this guy?  Or another fake?  

I think he got the info that Gaga gonna have a k-pop collab  

It’s from 2019 

Tinnitus15
12 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Adele daily or smth like that tweeted that they’re gonna freak out  very soon 

Genuine Guy 09
24 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

they're still actively lurking on this cult site, they just no longer post because some these gheys ruined everything for everyone else. 

It was a shame cause he actually had real information. But people kept harassing him asking him stupid questions like 'when is Replay coming!!' ... Literally he'd get 1 line of information and he'd relay it - it'd always come shortly after. The mark of a true insider.. No attention seeking or claiming things as his to give him more validity or talk of video conferences. 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

I mean I could kinda see YG Entertainment pushing Interscope for a SC video tbh, it would be massive for a kpop group to have a video with such an a-list artist that Gaga is :trollga:

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Dadru said:

I mean I could kinda see YG Entertainment pushing Interscope for a SC video tbh, it would be massive for a kpop group to have a video with such an a-list artist that Gaga is :trollga:

True..I mean Gaga introduced bp to the us market 

MonsterPawPR
11 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Adele daily or smth like that tweeted that they’re gonna freak out  very soon 

I immediately thought about the Stupid Love lyrics when I read this.. so Gaga x Adele is coming? :trollga:

lilboyblue
5 minutes ago, Dadru said:

And it really would be in Interscope's best interest as BP is also signed to them in the US.

Karen Smith
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

This Stan leaks posted now we wait for the music industry...Adele is coming :laughga:

Who releases music on Sunday :bear: 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived