Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Mine cost 10,69€ but it is used.

Btw, how much are The Monster Ball programmes (1.0 and 2.0) worth?

I got the 1.0 edition off ebay about 2 months ago, it was $39... cheapest on eBay at the time and was in amazing condition :)

TMBT Tour Book 1.0 worth 40 bucks?

And 70 for the 2.0? Which is more rare and which one you think I should get it, guys?

Edited by Edu
🌹 free britney 🌹

Just bought 6 singles. My missing versions of the BTW single Hong Kong Edition, BTW Single Taiwan Version, BTW Single Korea Edition , and three out of the 4 versions of the Applause single, the Japan Limited Edition, UK/EU edition, and the Korean edition. I totally forget to add the regular edition to my order. Haha. Next time :P

Just bought 6 singles. My missing versions of the BTW single Hong Kong Edition, BTW Single Taiwan Version, BTW Single Korea Edition , and three out of the 4 versions of the Applause single, the Japan Limited Edition, UK/EU edition, and the Korean edition. I totally forget to add the regular edition to my order. Haha. Next time :P

Man, do you buy these things on ebay too?

🌹 free britney 🌹

Man, do you buy these things on ebay too?

actually ive been lucky enough not to have to resort to buying stuff off ebay. I mostly only use big well known places like amazon to buy stuff for my collection.

babygagaloo

what's your serial no? (For Japanese Applause Single) Mine is 8911/30000 the number goes sooo far LOL. btw I bought for 2 so I have another one which is not opened yet.....

1176260_10151572848936384_1185992785_n.j

actually ive been lucky enough not to have to resort to buying stuff off ebay. I mostly only use big well known places like amazon to buy stuff for my collection.

You don't think that ebay is safe?  :huh:

But where you bought all this versions from the BTW single?

🌹 free britney 🌹

Your collection is amazing!  :party:

Can you help me saying if The Monster Ball Tour Book (you have them, lol) worth 40 bucks and If the 2.0 worth 70?

im not sure , i feel the first print would be more then the 2nd but then theres another 3rd version being the 2nd edition in hard cover. that sells commonly on her site for 75. i wouldnt pay more then original price of $25 to id say 60

Edited by SJNBL

im not sure , i feel the first print would be more then the 2nd but then theres another 3rd version being the 2nd edition in hard cover. that sells commonly on her site for 75. i wouldnt pay more then original price of $25 to id say 60

There another version?  :confused:

The links for the book that I found, 1.0 and 2.0.

🌹 free britney 🌹

GagaStefi

When You Order on CD Japan for The Applause Single , and You Calculate Shipping Is that the shipping by itself or the order total ?

The bid just went from $66 to $132 in less than 10 minutes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LADY-GAGA-EH-EH-NOTHING-ELSE-I-CAN-SAY-AUSTRALIAN-CD-SINGLE-MEGA-RARE-BRAND-NEW-/221277013386?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item338523458a

:awkney:

Bye

Edited by Lava
fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!