💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

TheBadRomancer

those ARTPOP misprints are on Discogs right now for a pretty decent price! ordered mine this week 😍

Added so much to my collection lately! Finally got my Yoü & I picture disc, Judas the remixes Amazon cd, TMBT programmes, BTWB tour programme, applause CD and most of the singles on cd! 

TheBadRomancer
On 6/8/2023 at 11:52 AM, Sine From Above said:

Added so much to my collection lately! Finally got my Yoü & I picture disc, Judas the remixes Amazon cd, TMBT programmes, BTWB tour programme, applause CD and most of the singles on cd! 

OMG how’d you get your hands on the picture disc?! 

15 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

OMG how’d you get your hands on the picture disc?! 

I had seen it on eBay and it got sold during the bidding, then the seller relisted it for like £70 after the original not paying so I thought I should just get it as it goes for much more . Just pure luck!

TheBadRomancer
7 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

I had seen it on eBay and it got sold during the bidding, then the seller relisted it for like £70 after the original not paying so I thought I should just get it as it goes for much more . Just pure luck!

no that’s a great deal for what it is, congratulations!

16 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

no that’s a great deal for what it is, congratulations!

Thank you, I think you just have to keep an eye out quite often as things do pop up at good prices once every so often !

TheBadRomancer

UGH do I spend $100 for a used and played applause vinyl 😩 none of my other vinyls are opened or played and I’m worried those prices will never go down 

• YAAAS 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2023 at 4:16 PM, TheBadRomancer said:

UGH do I spend $100 for a used and played applause vinyl 😩 none of my other vinyls are opened or played and I’m worried those prices will never go down 

That’s one of the cheaper prices I’ve seen for the Applause picture disc , it usually goes for like $150-250 I’ve seen on discogs.

Wooo finally getting getting my collection back, got the Just Dance, Poker Face and Stupid Love 7” picture disc vinyls + there cd singles! Just got some UO vinyls + a few other variants of records to buy back. It’s crazy how much these things have increased since 2020.

TheBadRomancer
3 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

That’s one of the cheaper prices I’ve seen for the Applause picture disc , it usually goes for like $150-250 I’ve seen on discogs.

yeah it definitely goes fast 😩 I haven’t spent more than $100 for a vinyl yet (close tho lol) and don’t really want to break that deal 😂

16 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

yeah it definitely goes fast 😩 I haven’t spent more than $100 for a vinyl yet (close tho lol) and don’t really want to break that deal 😂

Yeah all of these collectibles really do add up ! It’s crazy cause this stuff was only like $19.99 years ago, hopefully they’ll do something for ARTPOP 10th anniversary.

TheBadRomancer
12 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

Yeah all of these collectibles really do add up ! It’s crazy cause this stuff was only like $19.99 years ago, hopefully they’ll do something for ARTPOP 10th anniversary.

yeah it’s been interesting buying some as they come out vs trying to catch up 😂 looking forward to The Fame special one next month! 

7 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

yeah it’s been interesting buying some as they come out vs trying to catch up 😂 looking forward to The Fame special one next month! 

I’m kind of over The Fame vinyl releases tbh ! I want different versions of ARTPOP or TFM vinyl variants.

Edited by Guest

TheBadRomancer
11 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

I’m kind of over The Fame vinyl releases tbh ! I want different versions of ARTPOP or TFM vinyl variants.

oh, definitely! I didn’t need so many versions of LFS either but did I buy them all?

(yes)

🤦🏼‍♀️