💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Lord Axel

I have admittedly not been super focused on collecting Gaga lately and so I completely missed both the Bloody Mary & Hold My Hand vinyls??? How could I let this happen I have to fix it ASAP:rip:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

numb the flame
10 hours ago, Lord Axel said:

I have admittedly not been super focused on collecting Gaga lately and so I completely missed both the Bloody Mary & Hold My Hand vinyls??? How could I let this happen I have to fix it ASAP:rip:

Bloody Mary single is still available on her UK store (I think)

HMH you may have to look on eBay / Discogs not sure if it ever sold out on UO. 

On 3/7/2023 at 8:15 PM, TheBadRomancer said:

da516cd7f0bf556abe494e07fad81c99.gif

OOP-

“I don’t separate my art from my life, it is one whole thing”. - Lady Gaga

TheBadRomancer
On 3/15/2023 at 8:36 PM, Lord Axel said:

I'm still seeing it in stock at the official gaga shop and interscope

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve added quite a few new things to my collection lately! 
LoveGame CD, all of TFM singles on CD, TEOG and MTN CD, Harpers Bazaar October 2011 and Q Magazine from 2010 too! It’s crazy how big my collection is getting.

• 2 weeks later...
TheBadRomancer

ebay people are lying when they say there were only 3000 copies of the bloody mary vinyl, right? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2023 at 10:57 PM, TheBadRomancer said:

ebay people are lying when they say there were only 3000 copies of the bloody mary vinyl, right? 

Yes I’m pretty sure there are way more than that, it’s the same with the L4S alternate cover cds. There supposed to be super limited yet are still in stock on most of the stores.

TheBadRomancer
2 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

Yes I’m pretty sure there are way more than that, it’s the same with the L4S alternate cover cds. There supposed to be super limited yet are still in stock on most of the stores.

okay that’s what I thought! people online are really trying to make them sound super exclusive so they can upsell them. I didn’t even know the Love for Sale ones were being marketed as limited- I had zero problems getting any of them and it’s been like a year and a half 

9 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

okay that’s what I thought! people online are really trying to make them sound super exclusive so they can upsell them. I didn’t even know the Love for Sale ones were being marketed as limited- I had zero problems getting any of them and it’s been like a year and a half 

Yeah it’s just another chance for scalpers to  resell them for twice/three times the price. I do think the first and second covers are more hard to find but the other ones are still in stock on most of her stores.

TheBadRomancer

while we’re here- why is the you and I vinyl, marry the night vinyl, and applause vinyl so rare to find? it’s been out for less time than some of the ones that you can easily find copies of for decent prices. do we think they’ll go down in value eventually or are they going to continue to go up?

numb the flame
On 5/9/2023 at 1:13 AM, TheBadRomancer said:

while we’re here- why is the you and I vinyl, marry the night vinyl, and applause vinyl so rare to find? it’s been out for less time than some of the ones that you can easily find copies of for decent prices. do we think they’ll go down in value eventually or are they going to continue to go up?

possibly due to the rarity of them, I think there were less pressed (due to the vinyl hype sort of hitting its lowest) and only in Europe for Y&I and MTN

TheBadRomancer

ebay auctions really get me heated! whoever got the LFS boxset for FIFTY DOLLARS is on my **** list.

on a happy note, yesterday i got my vinyls for paparazzi and poker face remixes!

• Love 1

On 5/9/2023 at 1:13 AM, TheBadRomancer said:

I do know that there were less of the marry the night vinyls made due to it being the last single and it not being as commercially successful as the previous singles. It does pop up on eBay every now and then, so I’d snap it up while you can! I’m not too sure as for You & I, they are more reasonable than MTN.

TheBadRomancer
5 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

I do know that there were less of the marry the night vinyls made due to it being the last single and it not being as commercially successful as the previous singles. It does pop up on eBay every now and then, so I’d snap it up while you can! I’m not too sure as for You & I, they are more reasonable than MTN.

oh it’s definitely in my saved searches- you and I, marry the night, and applause are big ones! I’ve given myself a limit to not pay over $100 for one vinyl so I haven’t gotten to them yet 😅