Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Miichael

My Japanese edition of the Chromatica boxset arrived today! It's so gorgeous :saira:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

On 12/21/2020 at 10:30 AM, L E O said:

It's been a while since my last update, here are my latest Gaga items!

How do you like the IICONI edition? I missed out on it. There’s one on eBay for $200 and I’m tempted to buy it. 

Pop Art

The way I was holding off on ordering any of the Chromatica deluxe/box set items from her international stores because I thought to myself "there's no way they'd skip out on selling this in the US" and my cheap ass convinced myself to wait for said US release so I wouldn't have to pay international shipping...

EoeEhYiUYAEL2si?format=jpg&name=900x900

9 hours ago, Gagz said:

How do you like the IICONI edition? I missed out on it. There’s one on eBay for $200 and I’m tempted to buy it. 

Damn :messga: I found 60€ to be overpriced, but 200 is DEFINITIVELY too much. Honnestly the only cool thing about this it's that it's numbered. Other than than, there is no use for it tbh (and it looks cute)

ALSO, got the Japanese boxset and the CTC boxset recently!

Edited by L E O
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
PinkJelly

Selling my ARTPOP first issue (foil cover with DWUW) 2xLP vinyl on eBay. Bought back in 2013, has been in a protective sleeve ever since and only played a handful of times. Worldwide postage available.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-2xLP-FIRST-ISSUE-Foil-Edition-Ft-Do-What-U-You-Want-/124534713452?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

I'm selling my Telephone 7" picture disc, BTW, C2C, ASIB and ARTPOP 2014 vinyl as i've bought new versions of them all as they're a bit worn!

There on eBay and feel free to message me for offers :) 

mr.peter

Some new stuff I've gotten recently, Chromatica and Urban Outfitters kinda revived my collection !

After going over my Vinyls i realized i never bought C2C on vinyl :trollga: so I bought that.

Of course all the UO re-issues needed to added

Chromatica Japan Box set is great new addition

And someone was selling the cards that came with that stupid Joanne tour hoodie. The cards are really cool bigger than I thought and printed on a plastic like material. Plus all proceeds went to helping animals (so I'm happy with that purchase!)

I'm going to be moving soon and will have easy access to all my gaga collection that is put away. So I'm thinking of taking some photos soon

bda0c1201bba000549cc0d950252283af1cb59ef

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2