💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy Perry unfollows longtime friend on IG after promoting dad/bro’s store

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

RenegAde

Unpopular opinion but I would also unfollow a "friend" if they called me out in my comments when they know how to get to me privately  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine
39 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Unpopular opinion but I would also unfollow a "friend" if they called me out in my comments when they know how to get to me privately  

This is such a Red Scare Podcast view but I also 100%agree with it, despite feeling the callout is deserved

StarstruckIllusion

Katy and her family are extremely mislead, and its sad how it ended this way. People who think its cute to represent all parties like its a diversity quota suck. Sorry! We don’t live on a blank canvas. There’s **** to be done. Fascism is crawling back up in the world... there’s no time to play like this. 

gagaisitalian

Aw that's so sad! When I met her in like 2009 he was there at the meet and greet and was so nice and sweet. So disappointed in Katy for this entire thing. She's lost herself and now I'm happy she is a constant flop.

Cameltoe Chariot

He's better off without her if she's that quick to write off a longtime friend over a well-intentioned comment about promoting her Dad's extremely problematic views to her millions of followers, whom many of which are LGBTQ+ :bear:

littlepotter
5 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Edit: this is for Gaga too, if she's publicly nice with Joe again. 

Please :lmao: 

chaeri pls

This country could use a few more republicans that put America's needs before the party platform. Thank God republican John McCain voted against the republican ACA repeal bill, otherwise we would have lost the ACA a couple years ago with no replacement. We have become so divided by party lines in this country that each side has their own set of "facts", which is clearly impossible.  It should have never been allowed to get this bad.  I blame the Trump family the most. The dividers that claim anything that is true but puts them in bad light is fake news.

2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Katy and her family are extremely mislead, and its sad how it ended this way. People who think its cute to represent all parties like its a diversity quota suck. Sorry! We don’t live on a blank canvas. There’s **** to be done. Fascism is crawling back up in the world... there’s no time to play like this. 

The rose colored glasses Katy’s wearing flirted that out :enigma:

COME ON GAYS!!

Serial Chiller

I mean sure you can believe gay people are trash and trans are unnatural and whatever but as long as you VOTE for people and policies that actively seeks to do harm to and erase these people then all cards are off. When you act on your belief it’s no longer a difference in beliefs. 

poc and minorities, and to a larger extent working class and poor people, are not here to entertain you and make you comfortable. 

We are here to survive and live our goddamn lives like, you know, like everyone is supposed to, until you try to stop us. 

So anyone who tries to pass this as a “difference of opinion” is fxking delusional. Katy Perry has always been tone deaf so this is totally not surprising. 

LilyLark
3 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

This. Like...I can understand not cutting off one's mom or dad (aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. are another story). You can love the person who raised you even if they have done or believe terrible things. 

But promoting her dad's shirts that act like the parties are the same is ridiculous and way too far.

look at the brand on the link. it says something about bringing people together. That's a beginning. 

I think if you have a low-key nationalist person in your family that idk, would never hurt someone but is kinda angry and lost, you can give this person love and compassion and maybe reverse his heart. Instead of going full frontal confrontation and increasing the gap as a mechanism of auto-defence. 

I think you guys thinking she's doing **** but I think she' trying to think forward.

There is a difference between an angry and a bit self centred white person and a total effen creepy racist from kkk... She not saying forgive nazis.

Because you can't change a ****ing nazi.... But Maybe you can twist the heart of you mum with a lot of cookies.

That comes from a guy who's brother is a soldier and mother very old school, and angry, and it's barely impossible to not be the crazy communist when I'm around 'em (they didn't believed me when I said that police was losing touch with reality, it was a week before the death of Mr Floyd). I'm so not saying it's easy.

It's hard as hell when the people you really loved are being so completely different. I don't know if I could have change them, but I know that now the connection is broken and communication... Idk. What I'm trying to say is that confrontation and cutting the ties only created a gap and now everyone is isolated and not sharing anything. That's not how you heal the world on the long term. 

I'm not talking about how I personally respond to fascism because i loathe it. I'd kick an open racist out of my house on Xmass eve if I had to and I cry over what white people did, probably my ancestors... Idk.. But I also totally don't mind KP on this thing. If it works for her and her dad is able to change, then she's doing the right thing. 

People must put more nuances on this case. 

In the end some still wanna think that love and kindness are a beginning of answer. 

hello hello baby.

MonsterSince2008
19 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Here before the "different opinions" people come :bear:

This was funny
why are you so toxic
like wtheck?

Archived