Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga launches Oreo stan club

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Marjol said:

They have international branches of the company and could launch the cookies and a similar contest in other countries if they wanted to, but in this case they didn't. I've won a Gaga contest with Virgin 10 yrs ago where there was 1 international winner and about 10 US winners.

It's not a big deal in this case, but I feel since around 2015 Gaga's team is focused mainly on the US. She barely did promo anywhere else not to mention things like dive bar shows and stuff like that. Thank goodness Shallow and ASIB were such a big hit, otherwise Europe for example had basically completely forgotten about her.

Not necessarily. Each companies have their own policy on this. Especially if the product they want to promote meant to be sold only locally, rendering international participations for this not necessary. Oreo is one of those f&b brand that releases limited or seasonal flavors every now and then, at least on USA and Japan, and rarely, if ever, selling those seasonal variants outside the country in simultaneous manner. 

Also, most companies don't wanna bear with the complexities by mixing in international participants. Which is why often times the winner of sweepstakes often responsible for all the taxes than getting them completely free.

I don't think it is fair to blame it solely on Gaga for this one since this is a collab project hence two parties need to be in agreement about certain things.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Not necessarily. Each companies have their own policy on this. Especially if the product they want to promote meant to be sold only locally, rendering international participations for this not necessary. Oreo is one of those f&b brand that releases limited or seasonal flavors every now and then, at least on USA and Japan, and rarely, if ever, selling those seasonal variants outside the country in simultaneous manner. 

Also, most companies don't wanna bear with the complexities by mixing in international participants. Which is why often times the winner of sweepstakes often responsible for all the taxes than getting them completely free.

I don't think it is fair to blame it solely on Gaga for this one since this is a collab project hence two parties need to be in agreement about certain things.

Thanks. Just to be clear I'm not blaming it on Gaga. I'm just noticing her team is focusing mainly on the US, which is ok, since it's her country. It's just different to how it was before. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

22 hours ago, CatelynnMarie said:

I may get irritated more and more by these paid promotions but you bet your ass I attempted :vegas:

https://imgur.com/a/Ch18mbe

EDIT: safely secured. I immediately checked my email after seeing this and got qualified 

I cant see the picture because Imgur doesnt work here

17 hours ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Not gonna lie i wanted to try the pink Oreo cookies, we're just gonna get the regular ones with different packages :( 

I know right its such a scam

hieronymus
6 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I cant see the picture because Imgur doesnt work here

...but it's a url

1 minute ago, Cookie Woman said:

...but it's a url

I cant see because imgur doesnt work here and if i try to search the link i get linked back to gagadaily 

LaLuna

Thanks for doing promo that only benefits US fans, Gaga :triggered:

I don't eat cookies anyway so there :fthis:

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Suuus said:

I cant see because imgur doesnt work here and if i try to search the link i get linked back to gagadaily 

Copy and paste it into the browser search bar

Just now, Cookie Woman said:

Copy and paste it into the browser search bar

I did it links me back to gagadaily 

Archived