đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

"BUY CHROMATICA ON ITUNES" trends on Twitter

COOOK

Featured Posts

BABYL0N
16 minutes ago, Chic said:

Listen I know she's a busy woman but I mean I'm sure she can find time in 6 months to do a small livestream from her home singing a few Chromatica songs on piano :air:

Literally a dream :bradley:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seing how you guys react I think I'm starting to feel glad she is not promoting at all. You don't deserve s**t :kiss:

MaMaMarryTheNight
Just now, NAMURO said:

Seing how you guys react I think I'm starting to feel glad she is not promoting at all. You don't deserve s**t :kiss:

dont_start_now_2.gif

We deserve streaming Future Nostalgia@MessyTop

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Glamourpuss

Good for Dua for working hard this year but what if in a few years time Dua is burnt out and radio silent. Are you all going to abandon her too? 

(That's rhetorical).

Please keep the thread on topic. 

Tinnitus15
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

Good for Dua for working hard this year but what if in a few years time Dua is burnt out and radio silent. Are you all going to abandon her too? 

Who said we abandoned Gaga...as I said it before some of u really act as if we insulted your absence and your lack of promo of your newest album,which some of us waited for 7 years 

Here’s an idea guys, let’s keep the flamebait and off topic posts on Twitter okay? 

ShayCristoforo
31 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I can totally see her doing Million Reasons at the inauguration :lolga::ladyhaha:

*looks at audience 

“Joe you’re the reason. You’re the good one.”

like.. give me a break lady 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

9 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

(That's rhetorical).

Please keep the thread on topic. 

I don’t think the dua stans have abandoned gaga, it’s more of them (and myself) being disappointed at the lack of passion from gaga towards this project.

Even a few posts from gaga saying “I love chromatica!” would suffice but it’s basically nothing. Zero. Radio gaga was nice at least because she talked about how the songs came about but that was a few months ago. It’s no surprise gaga stans would want to move on from chromatica too because we can infer the singer doesn’t care about chromatica.

another analogy I can think of is just like a mom who doesn’t care about her child and just leaves him/her with the dad forever:laughga: a lil dramatic but u get my point...  u can’t blame the child for hating the mother even though she has her mental problems to take care of...

OT: stream future nostalgia and trend future nostalgia instead :bradley:

TimisaMonster

Idgaf anymore cuz she clearly doesn't...:fthis:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

4 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

if that floats your boat and helps you sleep better at night, congraturitos

tumblr_inline_ny9xlaaW7N1tt7n32_500.gif

I am sorry baby, but in the moment you used a miss Esteban gif, your comments became automatically invalidated :queenga:

MaMaMarryTheNight
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Let me go buy a box of oreos to prepare for LG7.

drag race ok GIF by Tazo Tea

Don’t they turn bad after like 4 years? 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Archived