28 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Also where I can watch Studio 2054 for free? :bear:

I have a torrent, I'll DM it to you

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaMaMarryTheNight

Dua is the perfect example that even “big artists” (:oops:) can learn from newcomers

definstely my go to atm 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

vyniildisk
19 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I don’t think Dua is at a level to be considered one if I’m honest. She’s had really big commercial success but she’s not a mega-talent like the people I would consider to be. She’s not an amazing vocalist, not a great dancer, doesn’t have electrifying stage presence, and is not exceedingly charismatic. There’s nothing wrong with that she’s a lovely person and a great pop artist, but lets be real. Dua is just not known first and foremost for being a TALENT. (Don’t drag I really like Peep like everyone does)

I am busy rn but i will comeback for you i mean, to reply to this.

26 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

you forgot about this :grr:

Yeeee!!! I was obsessed with this song and the cute little video. Really shows that you can do something interesting without it being a huge big budget clip

1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Hoping for Love Again MV and Grammy performance with orchestra.. That would be a dream ending to an iconic era

she said in an interview she is about to shoot videos for the B-side of FN

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, joaomggd said:

Yeeee!!! I was obsessed with this song and the cute little video. Really shows that you can do something interesting without it being a huge big budget clip

It was filmed in the same place as Sam Smith, Normani - Dancing With A Stranger 
samd.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Lion Heart

Queen. 

Hopefully she wins some Grammys. She deserves them.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

HookerOnAChurch

This used to be a cult Lady Gaga site.. sadly now i'm reading too many posts of people complaining about Gaga (i can't believe.. after all the joy and happiness that she gave us).. and also a bunch of thread about Dua Lipa.. The Messiah of Pop. Welcome to Dua Lipa Daily.. what a sadness. 

Runway
2 hours ago, Delulu said:

She literally desrves to do the Superbowl SO MUCH UGH, seeing how she bodied Studio 2054 I just want to see her perform at the SB. Yes, The Weeknd is a perfect choice too, but i wanted the SB to come back to the pop girlies.

She needs way more American hits to do the SB so let’s not get carried away :billie:

vyniildisk
7 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

This used to be a cult Lady Gaga site.. sadly now i'm reading too many posts of people complaining about Gaga (i can't believe.. after all the joy and happiness that she gave us).. and also a bunch of thread about Dua Lipa.. The Messiah of Pop. Welcome to Dua Lipa Daily.. what a sadness. 

Sistren is everything ok at home?

7 hours ago, Runway said:

She needs way more American hits to do the SB so let’s not get carried away :billie:

All her hits are american hits basically sis wdym 

15 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Dua’s a great girl and really did the most. Props to her and her work ethic. 

But calling her a legend... :ladyhaha:

Michael Jackes deserves “legend”

Madonna deserves “legend”

Prince deserves “legend”

Are we really putting Peep in that category? :billie:

THIS

legend and icon get over used here I’m sorry but if it wasn’t for this site I would not know who she is 

Reject False Icons

She served an entire solid era, she did so many things in it whew:giveup: I bet the nostalgic fans will mythologize this era as one of the best when time passes by and less cohesive eras come after. 

I’m really glad that I got to see it in real time even though not following every step of it. Definitely we were missing a proper album rollout on the Pop field, just when I though that no more than 2 singles off a record would be released from now on, Dualipa came and executed it like the legends in the past 

also it’s so great to witness it at a proper age the growth of a Pop artist when there are not many young ones at the time present. Probably the investment of this era is cause it’s her 2nd album, it may never repeat again, like Gaga 

vyniildisk
5 hours ago, Ouranos said:

THIS

legend and icon get over used here I’m sorry but if it wasn’t for this site I would not know who she is 

Then u must live under a rock 

MJHolland
21 hours ago, Delulu said:

She literally desrves to do the Superbowl SO MUCH UGH, seeing how she bodied Studio 2054 I just want to see her perform at the SB. Yes, The Weeknd is a perfect choice too, but i wanted the SB to come back to the pop girlies.

Lol that’s funyyyy

Archived