Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is a one hit wonder

Jill

Featured Posts

Brave of you to say that Bad Romance was a hit:excuseu: it did okay at best, and that's only because of the McQueen fashion show

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've alwayst thought the same. Music history is littered with these flavour of the month types. Wonder what became of her.

Pharamon
16 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Bad Romance wasn't a 'hit', it's only iconic because of the music video. But Gaga has delivered many other hits, including her most recent one "Rain On Me"

oh it was a massive hit, even before the release of the MV, radios were playing it like crazy because that goddamn 'rah rah romamama' was sung by everyone, and it allowed those who cannot speak english very well or not at all to sing along and it made them memorize this song through and through eventually

Guillaume Hamon

I know it's a joke but when you see actual gaga haters discussing her career...That's pretty much what they say with a straight face. :ladyhaha:

Plus the classics:

"Shallow only suceed because ASIB did well."

"People bought rain on me because of Ariana"

"Stupid live had some sucess cause it was right after Shallow"

"She had hits cause she paid the radios I bet... She went in high school with Paris Hilton after all"

" No one I know love her so why is she always on TV, that's her being helped by show business"

" fashion world gives her a commercial or a catwalk at fashion weeks to keep her around"

"She keep having sold out tours cause she played the gay card super hard"

"She stayed relevent inventing diseases she would have and using causes"

"She's all about crazy looks and medias it that up, remove it and she would be forgotten since a while "

Catnikko

get that negative hit thread i guess :bear:

we & you know your point is pretty much a troll point :enigma:

Actual patient

Awakened M

This performance art was flawlessly executed. I came in here sweating.:poot:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Wrong because I was obsessed with Ga’s sweet vocals and infectious hooks in Paparazzi 

I also absolutely loved telephone from the beginning (hot take - Beyoncé could have been dropped from the song and I would still not care) :billie:

Stafani Versace
1 hour ago, Jill said:

Shallow (in times of COVID, the people found comfort in the audience sound effects)

I thought you were serious until I read this. 💀

Mindblown
1 hour ago, Jill said:

Million Reasons (only reached #4 because it was a good song)

"because it was a good song"....AND thats where I knew this thread was for giggles.

Just A Holy Fool

2020 really is the year of the conspiracy theory. Poker face only went #1 because the public were giving her the benefit of the doubt because her first single failed? What kind of alternative facts bull **** is that?

lie liar GIF by THE TRIXIE & KATYA SHOW

WhiteWitch

In no way is Gaga a one hit wonder lol. She’s known for a lot more than Bad Romance, even by the general population.

“A one-hit wonder is any entity that achieves mainstream popularity, often for only one piece of work, and becomes known among the general public solely for that momentary success.”

Archived