🇺🇸 Lady Gaga sings the National Anthem 🇺🇸

Sign in to follow this  
politics

3rd Circuit blasts Trump campaign foolish lawsuit, Trump-judge tosses case

Lion Heart

WASHINGTON — A federal appeals court on Friday handed another loss to the Trump campaign’s effort to undo President-elect Joe Biden’s win in Pennsylvania, with a judge — one of Trump’s nominees — writing that the campaign’s “claims have no merit.”

In a 3-0 decision, the US Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit rejected the campaign’s effort to get a do-over of its lawsuit challenging the election results in Pennsylvania, which a lower court had already tossed out last week. 

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” Judge Stephanos Bibas wrote in a 3-0 decision from the US Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit.

It was the latest setback in a string of losses for Trump and Republicans in Pennsylvania — where the state formally certified the results on Nov. 24 — along with other battleground states. Biden won Pennsylvania by more than 80,000 votes, according to the tally released by the secretary of state’s office.

Campaign senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis tweeted that the ruling was part of an effort by the “activist judicial machinery in Pennsylvania” to “cover up the allegations of massive fraud.” But the case was decided by a panel of conservative-leaning judges — the two judges who joined Bibas’s opinion, Chief Judge D. Brooks Smith and Judge Michael Chagares, were nominated by former president George W. Bush.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/trump-court-loss-pennsylvania-election?origin=web-hf

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Kimmo

Once a loser always a loser...go back to your shelter Trump, you’re drunk 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29262d59fd08549f83f9

Tragic.
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 2

TimisaMonster

His team must be so tired of this...stroking his ego just because when there is 0 evidence 

Stream my new single 🔥"Sapphire Phoenix"🔥 on Spotify!
  • Like 4

LibraLove
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

He actually apparently doesn't drink alcohol. Just takes/snorts Adderall and meth-like allergy medications. lol

• Like 2

LaLuna

I really wanna know what it's gonna take for him to finally accept his defeat and move on. Like, they're literally gonna have to physically throw him out of the White House Jazz in Fresh Prince style

will smith college GIF

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

holy scheisse

I don't like how enthusiastically she said "On to scotus"

Now we see if trump's appointees and the republicans in general are loyalists then, right?

LibraLove
4 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I don't like how enthusiastically she said "On to scotus"

Now we see if trump's appointees and the republicans in general are loyalists then, right?

They want it to go to SCOTUS because one of Amy Coney Barrett's most notable cases was in regards to voting/mail-in ballots/something similar on the lower level court she came from.

holy scheisse
12 minutes ago, LibraLove said:

They want it to go to SCOTUS because one of Amy Coney Barrett's most notable cases was in regards to voting/mail-in ballots/something similar on the lower level court she came from.

Makes me nervous...

LibraLove
20 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Makes me nervous...

Well, Biden's got backup on the court too. He helped Conservative and known sexual harasser Clarence Thomas get his seat... lol and a few Obama-appointed judges too.

Edited by LibraLove
  • Like 1

KORG

Gaslighting by definition. While screaming fraud he is attempting to defraud the Democratic process by asking his friends in the SCOTUS to ignore the American electorate.

Absolute Hitler moves.

• Like 1

KindHML
3 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Omg that's EXACTLY what I wanted to say darling. Thanks for sharing OUR opinion, take care! :kara:

Trump's supportes, I am totally here for democracy, and I have litteraly nothing against you. So don't come for me pleeeease, WE ARE FREE MONSTE-E-ERS (on the beat of Free Woman, did u get it all of you?) 

Seriously, I truly believe that EVERYONE has the right to vote whoever he/she/they want according to their beliefs, and I DO respect your opinions little baby monsters. :heart:

Anyways, just wanted to say that I love u all so much, no matter whom you voted for!! 

• Love 1

frederiickx

He can do whatever he wants, he will be out in January. He is so corrupt but he's done.